🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Recent Topics

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly B
    Participant

Has anyone had an issue recently with this dog food? I have had my 2 dogs on this brand for a while with no issues, and this last bag I recently got they both got sick (throwing up and diarrhea) the next day. I didn’t know if they might have gotten into something outside so I gave them hamburger and rice for a couple of days and then fed them again and they got sick again, so it defiantly has to be the dog food.

#184127 Report Abuse
    Jessica H
    Participant

I’ve just started feeding my dog this food and he’s gotten almost violently ill and has had diarrhea and a bloody stool. It’s definitely the food.

#191022 Report Abuse
    meeloun E
    Participant

网课代修 http://www.wangkedaixiu.com/wkdx/ 服务通常由专业的辅导团队提供,他们拥有丰富的学术经验和专业知识,可以为你提供强大的学术支持。例如,他们可以帮你理解难懂的概念,指导你完成复杂的作业,甚至为你提供学术写作的建议等。

#191082 Report Abuse
    polin K
    Participant

Donkey Kong isn’t just a game; it’s a cultural phenomenon. Created by the legendary game designer, Shigeru Miyamoto, this revolutionary title not only introduced the world to Mario but also laid the foundation for future platformers and shaped the entire gaming industry. Its influence is undeniable, with countless sequels, spin-offs, and even a beloved character, Donkey Kong himself, becoming a staple in pop culture.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics