🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas G
    Participant

Good Evening!

Does anyone else have issues with a 2+ pet household when it comes to feeding habits? For example, one eating the other’s food? If so, what’re your recommended solutions?

Thank you!

#192775 Report Abuse
    Sujeet S
    Participant

Thank you for your valuable insights on the dog food lawsuits. I’ve invested considerable time researching dog food, even joining this site to ensure I provide Earl with the best quality food. When I decided to switch to Acana, the news of the lawsuits left me feeling uneasy, causing me to doubt my decision. Your message has helped me regain perspective. Maharashtra Board Book Solution Thank you once again.

#192776 Report Abuse
    Sujeet S
    Participant

Many thanks for your invaluable advice regarding the dog food lawsuits. I’ve spent a significant amount of time delving into research about dog food, including joining this platform, all in the pursuit of providing Earl with the highest quality nutrition. The news of the lawsuits concerning Acana came just after I made the decision to switch, leaving me feeling uncertain about my choice. Your message has reassured me and put things back into perspective. Pictaz Studio – Ecommerce Photography & Product Photography Thanks again for your support.

#192981 Report Abuse
    Heather Kingsley
    Participant

Yes I have 2 dogs who are on different foods as one has allergies. I feed mine at opposite ends of the room, then pick up their bowls as soon as they’re done eating 🙂

#194800 Report Abuse
    malomurd
    Participant

thanks a lot for this

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.