šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akari_32
    Participant

Hey guys! I’m curious to see what you all think of this premix, and who has used it before?

http://www.completenaturalnutrition.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=73

I like how little meat and mix you use compared to SSLL, which is what I use now for Bentley, but I like how SSLL used spinach, kelp, and eggs. Bentley will very millingly lick up SSLL when mixed with water (have to give him large pieces of meat rather than cubed or ground as he likes to play the how-quickly-can-I-eat-this game). I also can’t help but wonder if the use of all those yeast products would aggravate Bentleys yeasty skin. Even all the rain we’ve had the last couple days has given him a yucky sharp smell.

Overall thoughts would be great, as well as any recommendations for any premix that may help with Bentley’s constant battle with yeast infections on his skin that is a reasonable price.

#192777 Report Abuse
    Debra D
    Participant

Are you still using Fresh + Oasis? I have a very picky eater and that is pretty much the only thing she will eat.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.