šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Pearl G
    Participant

Could you guys pleeeease review “red leaf” the premium canadian dog food brand made by petsmart. I’d appreciate it so much. 😊

#185185 Report Abuse
    Tyrie B
    Participant

Is it possible to get a review on ” Badlands Ranch” dog food. Katherine Heigl had developed this recipe would love your feedback on it.. Thank you

#185415 Report Abuse
    Melissa S
    Participant

Yes, please review Badlands Ranch dog food.

#186071 Report Abuse
    Suede D
    Participant

Yes – please review Badlands Ranch food!

#186443 Report Abuse
    Lynn G
    Participant

I totally agree. I really need a professional review of Badlands. My dog loves it, but I am not a professional and need professional input.

#187627 Report Abuse
    Donna P
    Participant

Yet another request for BadlandsRanch dog food PLEASE!! We would greatly appreciate your opinion on this premium dog food!

#187681 Report Abuse
    Patricia A
    Participant

Donna I haven’t noticed any new food reviews since Dr. Mike retired. I don’t trust old reviews of food since last updated years ago a lot of recipes have changed possibly. Disappointed because DFA always was my go to site for a starting point
    food in what to feed.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Patricia A.
    #190137 Report Abuse
    eterson P
    Participant

Overall, Red Leaf is a high-quality dog food that is made with premium ingredients. It is a good choice for dogs of all ages and breeds, and it is especially well-suited for dogs with sensitive stomachs or allergies. Recommended from my end.

#190268 Report Abuse
    Janice O
    Participant

My dog loves this food; so much so that we decided to double our monthly shipment. This review is based on business practice rather than product. I called but couldnā€™t ever get an answer; I contacted via email with my request and a couple days later received an email that I could only change via phone and customer service could/would not help me. Iā€™m not accustomed to a business where I am wanting to give more of my money to not being able to help. Weā€™ll research other premium dog food companies to find one that is easier to order from, and values its customers a bit more.

#190450 Report Abuse
    Marguerite G
    Participant

Could you PRETTY PLEASE review Badlands, Ranch dog food? Thank you in advance.

#192826 Report Abuse
    Lilianne L
    Participant

I, too, would appreciate your reviewing Badlands Ranch dog food.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.