Wanted food review

Dog Food Advisor Forums Feedback and Suggestions Wanted food review

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pearl G
    Participant

Could you guys pleeeease review “red leaf” the premium canadian dog food brand made by petsmart. I’d appreciate it so much. 😊

#185185 Report Abuse
    Tyrie B
    Participant

Is it possible to get a review on ” Badlands Ranch” dog food. Katherine Heigl had developed this recipe would love your feedback on it.. Thank you

#185415 Report Abuse
    Melissa S
    Participant

Yes, please review Badlands Ranch dog food.

#186071 Report Abuse
    Suede D
    Participant

Yes – please review Badlands Ranch food!

#186443 Report Abuse
    Lynn G
    Participant

I totally agree. I really need a professional review of Badlands. My dog loves it, but I am not a professional and need professional input.

#187627 Report Abuse
    Donna P
    Participant

Yet another request for BadlandsRanch dog food PLEASE!! We would greatly appreciate your opinion on this premium dog food!

#187681 Report Abuse
    Patricia A
    Participant

Donna I haven’t noticed any new food reviews since Dr. Mike retired. I don’t trust old reviews of food since last updated years ago a lot of recipes have changed possibly. Disappointed because DFA always was my go to site for a starting point
    food in what to feed.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Patricia A.
    #190137 Report Abuse
    eterson P
    Participant

Overall, Red Leaf is a high-quality dog food that is made with premium ingredients. It is a good choice for dogs of all ages and breeds, and it is especially well-suited for dogs with sensitive stomachs or allergies. Recommended from my end.

#190268 Report Abuse
    Janice O
    Participant

My dog loves this food; so much so that we decided to double our monthly shipment. This review is based on business practice rather than product. I called but couldn’t ever get an answer; I contacted via email with my request and a couple days later received an email that I could only change via phone and customer service could/would not help me. I’m not accustomed to a business where I am wanting to give more of my money to not being able to help. We’ll research other premium dog food companies to find one that is easier to order from, and values its customers a bit more.

#190450 Report Abuse
    Marguerite G
    Participant

Could you PRETTY PLEASE review Badlands, Ranch dog food? Thank you in advance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.