Sunday’s dog food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Canine Nutrition Sunday’s dog food

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cindy q
    Participant

Anyone feed this.

#162744 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant
    #162927 Report Abuse
    cindy q
    Participant

I have been switching my dogs over to this food, so far no problems Anand they really like it.

#172383 Report Abuse
    Gabriel W
    Participant

My dog has always had a strong stomach and never had any dietary allergies. But Sundays made his poop very mushy constantly. Once in a while he would have massive diarreah. We love the brand, their process, the smell and quality of the food, and even the packaging, but unfortunately, this isn’t right for our dog.

Curious to see if anyone else has also been experiencing this with Sundays.

#174941 Report Abuse
    Delilah H
    Participant

I’m still waiting to see if DogFoodAdvisor can give this a review. The ingredients look amazing. I’m worried there may not be enough proper nutrition with the list of all-natural ingredients.

#176917 Report Abuse
    ryan E
    Participant

My dog has alwaysgood and had a strong stomach and never had any dietary allergies. But Sundays made his poop very mushy constantly. Once in a while he would have massive diarreah. We love the brand, their process, the smell and quality of the food, and even the packaging, but unfortunately, this isn’t right for our dog.

The basic idea behind this Click counter is to measure the clicks in a particular time interval. That means clicker counter. if you select the time for 30 sec,

#188865 Report Abuse
    Mark D
    Participant

I just started my dog on Sundays after he totally lost interest in NomNom(after about 2 years on it). So far he loves Sundays! His poops aren’t as firm as they were on NomNom, but they’re still okay. It’s also less expensive and so much easier than the fresh plan. I got my freezer back!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.