đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael K
    Participant

Hi. I am new to the Forums, so forgive me if this has been answered, but my scans did not find an answer.

Is there anyway to verify if and when a co. changes the recipe to a product. It does not seem customer service answers are on the up and up. But often there are too many customer reviews of long-time users to not think there must have been some change.

I am trying to find out about
    Diamond Naturals Chicken & Rice Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food

Thank you.

#196810 Report Abuse
    Frederick Hartman
    Participant

Hi there! Regarding your question about verifying changes in product recipes, it can indeed be tricky. Companies don’t always publicly announce such changes, and customer service responses can sometimes be vague. https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/forums/topic/when-cos-change-recipes-to-dry-dog-food/

#197417 Report Abuse
    Robert Fine
    Participant

I’ve noticed that keeping track of recipe changes in dog food can be quite challenging. When I switched to a new brand, I relied heavily on customer reviews and detailed online guides to ensure I was making the right choice. One resource I found particularly helpful was the open farm dog food review . It provided thorough insights into the ingredients and quality, which helped me feel confident about the change. Checking such reviews can give you a better idea of any modifications and how they might affect your dog’s health.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.