🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Recent Topics

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    momtopoms

I got a catalog from them in the mail. Has anyone tried any of them? The joint supplements look interesting. Thanks.

#15822 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

I’m assuming you mean Springtime, Inc. And yes, I’ve heard of them and have used them off and on for many years. I really like them. I’ve used their Fresh Factors (great whole food vitamin which I like because Lucy hates most things mixed into her food) and I’ve used their Joint Health and their new Advanced Joint chews. They worked great for my deceased Shih-Poo, Desi, who had both rear luxating patellas. And the Advanced Joint worked when Lucy hurt herself once. I’ve also used their Omegas 3-6-9 and liked them, as well as their Bug-Off Garlic chews for fleas. Love the stuff and they always have b1g2 deals…and if you buy so much you can try free stuff.

#15824 Report Abuse
    momtopoms

Thanks. I will give them a try.

#15826 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I bought their bugs off garlic for my horses and got free stuff for my dogs for years. I love their spirulina and fresh factors.

#25198 Report Abuse
    NectarMom

I thought Garlic was not good for dogs? If this Garlic bug off is safe then I might be interested in getting some because of mosquitos in the summer time. I do not have a flea or tick problem but I do worry about mosquitos. Anyone have any idea?

#25199 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Your dog would need to injest a huge amount of garlic for a problem. I’ve been using Bug Off Garlic for years.

#25211 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Garlic is safe in small doses and it should not be given every day, only 3-4 days a week. Personally, I like to get the maximum out of my garlic, so I use fresh cloves and I mince it right before adding it to their food.

#25217 Report Abuse
    NectarMom

Thanks Marie and Patty

#25219 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Patty, I can’t type the whole article but the newest Dog Fancy, with NaturalnDog on the other side, has an article on garlic. I can send it to you but it says it’s best to let it sit 10-20 min before serving but don’t go over 20

#25221 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Is pickled garlic just as good? Just mince and serve?

#25225 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Hi Marie
    I had always heard 5-10 minutes and never worried about it because it takes me that long to get everything ready. I would love to see that article!!

Hi Sandy
    I don’t know if pickled is as good. Shawna would know. I know that you can peel your garlic in advance and store it in olive oil.

#25292 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Patty,
    Email me your address & I’ll get it to you next week!

#25301 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Done!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics