šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shalisa F
    Participant

As a mom of a multiple dog household, Ive looked to Dog food advisor for years for advice on the best, healthy foods to feed our babies. I have to say that upon reading your list today, Im a bit disappointed. What classifies your choices as “best”? ingredients alone? Over the years, Ive done alot of research on dog foods and what ingredients go into them…. some of your choices are full of cancer causing chemicals. Ethoxyquin, a rubber preservative, also used as a meat preservative in some dog foods. the company doesnt have to identify if the meat is treated before it reaches the rendering plant. BHA and BHT also found in our pet food….chemicals I wont eat so I wont feed to my furbabies. Dog Food Advisor, I ask of you to please research all things that go into our pet food. People need to know about these ingredients that are making our pets sick and die premature deaths. Ive fed one of the foods on your list, before i knew about these chemical additions, and lost two of our dogs at very young ages from acute kidney failure and a rare cancer….. please inform the consumer.

#161550 Report Abuse
    kim M
    Participant

I have the same problems!

#162057 Report Abuse
    Daliyah A
    Participant

Literally the same!

#167777 Report Abuse
    Aoife H
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.