šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christie B

There’s this one Blue Buffalo rep that stalks around my local Petsmart. I went there the other day to pick up food for my dogs and my mother’s dogs. Her dogs eat BB Lamb dry food and wet food. He gave me coupons for both. But then he noticed that I had Merrick dry and wet food in the cart and started bashing it, going on and on about the superiority of BB.

Now, I’m not particularly a fan of either food. My vet dislikes BB, and attributes some of my 1 dog’s weight gain years back to when I fed him BB large breed food. I think that their commercials are just about as misleading as the big corporate brands’ commercials are.

I’m not even the biggest fan of Merrick and I know a lot of people on this site aren’t. But it seems like they are the only brand that both my picky eaters will eat and I have far less episodes of digestive discomfort/excessive drooling from my 1 dog. The food works for them, so I wind up buying the food.

But I hate to be talked down to by a person whose only interest is his company’s profits.

I wound up telling him that his food made my dog fat…and he had no comeback. lol.

#140630 Report Abuse
    joanne l

I had that done to me with a BB rep. I told him sorry I don’t want to buy this food. He still persisted and ask me why? So I flat out told him I just don’t like this food and I walked away. They will do anything for a dollar.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.