šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am an employee and constantly get incentives through this line of food to try and upsell this food. After reading the reviews I see it is high ranking but with all the recalls is it worth selling it. I would like opinions instead of just selling it to try and make quota.
    Any opinion is appreciated!

#30080 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I’m not a fan of Proctor and Gamble, but this is a good food and one recall for salmonella really doesn’t offend me like it would if they had a recall every couple or few years for things that they should be controlling. I don’t consider an expansion of a recall to be a seperate recall either, it’s not. Anyone can have a salmonella recall. For those, I watch how they handle it and move on. I treat every dog food like it has the potential for contaminating myself and my household and I don’t worry about my healthy dogs getting a bacteria that they are designed to handle.

#30082 Report Abuse

Great thanks!
    I just didn’t want to sell the food cause it benefitted me. I wanted to hear others opinions.

#30084 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I’m personally still mad at them. The recall lasted for months and covered so many products that I can’t bring my self to go back to them. Plus, it just happened to be recalled right after their contract to keep the formula the same expired.

That’s just me, though. Perhaps ask around to your patrons and see what brands they’d like to see you start carrying. Don’t mention any brand in particular, and just see what they say.

#30087 Report Abuse

I appreciate your time to respond and will look into what others prefer. Unfortunately we are limited to certain brands and most people come in here looking for natures variety or natural balance or for our opinion which I try to make educated and personalized options for each pet parent but that’s why I’m here to get some more info as you can never know everything!

#30097 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I think it’s good food, except for Healthwise but the fact they’re owned by Proctor & Gamble. That is enough for me to steer clear of them but that’s jmo.

#30099 Report Abuse

Thank you for the response. I kee seeing in the responses about proctor and gamble is there something wrong with that company?

I know a lot of customers steer away from our taste of the wild just cause its the same company as diamond but personally id always recommend totw as a cheaper alternative to a grainfree diet.

#30100 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Proctor and Gamble is a chemical company, also known as P&G. You may also know them as the makers of Iam’s.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.