Pure Being Canned Dog Food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Canine Nutrition Pure Being Canned Dog Food

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ria L

At ALDI I bought Pure Being Canned Food of the following varieties: Salmon & Potatoes, Beef & Chicken Recipe and Chicken & Vegetable Stew. Feeding my 12 year old Australien Kelpie I alternate daily with home cooked meals and canned food. About 3 weeks ago my dog had a bad diarrhea through the whole night after eating the Salmon & Potatoes. I went ahead with the normal feeding schedule. Mostly everything was ok., but 3 times after eating Pure Being canned food she got light diarrhea in the morning poop. She refused the Chicken & Vegetable Stew completely, so I fed her the Salmon & Potatoes instead. Everything seemed to be fine. But yesterday, after eating the Beef & Chicken, she had again a bad case of diarrhea again during the night.
    Now I wonder whether there could be something wrong with one batch of this brand? Salmonella, perhaps? Has anybody experienced the same thing? How can I find out? Except for the diarrhea my dog seems not to be sick or feeling unwell.
    If I just bring back the rest of the canned dog food to ALDI for a refund it would not help any other dog.
    Please give me an advise. Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.