đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pakalolo

How can I change my profile picture on this site? I don’t seem to find the option anywhere. Can someone help me? Thank you!

• This topic was modified 11 years, 1 month ago by Pakalolo. Reason: wrong forum
    #19310 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I believe you can go to gravatar.com and when you sign up with your email, wherever you sign in with that email the picture will be there.

• This reply was modified 11 years, 1 month ago by pugmomsandy.
    #19314 Report Abuse
    Pakalolo

That’s how you got your picture here? The problem is I don’t want the picture of my dog associated to other sites in which I use the same e-mail address. Or have I misunderstood your direction?

#19315 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Yes, the picture follows me around. BUT you can input more than one photo and switch in between them if you like. My avatar on the other side of DFA (the reviews section) is different than the one here in the forum.

Hmmmm, I just thought of something. I have 2 email addresses!! That might be why I have 2 different pictures. But you still can change photos at the gravatar site.

• This reply was modified 11 years, 1 month ago by pugmomsandy.
    #19319 Report Abuse
    Pakalolo

Done! Thank you. Now I guess it takes a while to feed it in here? I guess I’ll log out and clear the cookies.

#19321 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I see you, Pakalolo!

#19322 Report Abuse
    Pakalolo

Yep, now I can see my avatar too. Thank you so much for all the help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.