Probiotics and Vitamin B12

Dog Food Advisor Forums Dog Supplements Probiotics and Vitamin B12

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael F

Hi all, my dog was recently diagnosed with suspected I.B.D., however his ultra sound looked good, as did his Pancreas. The only thing on his blood work was that his B12 was at low the low range of normal. I’m thinking this may have only been caused by the bland diet he was on so often over the past several months. Anyway a couple things, I have changed his night, partial bland, partial dry dog food, partial dehydrated dog food, and he has been doing much better, I also added on a Probiotic, my first question is how long do I need to keep giving the probiotics? Forever? I am also going to try Pet Factor B12 from Wonder Labs, I’ve read that is a good B12 supplement for dogs if they can absorb it. Does anyone else have experience with Probiotics? Does anyone else use Pet Factor B12? How often do you add on the B12?

#89306 Report Abuse
    Michael F

Sorry, it should read B12 was at the low end of the normal range, normal but low.
    Should say, I have changed his diet to partial bland, partial dry and partial dehydrated

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.