šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    parkerjcsj
    Participant

I’m interested in seeing a review of Pet’s Healthy Choice dog food. I’ve been using it for several years and love it, but I don’t see it in the list of reviews.

Currently I’m using the lamb and rice. Here’s the web site:
    http://www.furryfriendsinc.com/shop/productdetail/id/22/phcfrancId/1

#19721 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Way too low protein IMO.

#19740 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

It is only 24% protein dry matter. Would be in the 3 star range. The ingredients look decent but just grain heavy. 4 grains after the lamb meal. Do you add any protein toppers to it?

#24967 Report Abuse
    kristine848
    Participant

I have been using Pet’s Healthy Choice for 5 months now and have nothing but great things to say about them. I have a Red Fox Lab and his coat is the most brilliant color and his health is the best I have seen in a while. With the nutrient pack food he is eating less and getting exactly what he needs. With not having to eat as much like he did with his old food, a 40 lb. bag is more like a 50-55 lb. bag. Also with the home delivery it is so convenient for me or any other working professional. It is cheaper than most main stream brands and held to higher qualities than every other brand sold in the US. If your looking for a convenient and cost effected food for your dog or dogs, this is a great option.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.