đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tina

I know that Nutro Ultra isn’t on any of the lists but is this a good food? I can’t really afford Wellness and I’m not using Blue Buffalo at all. Has anyone ever used Nutro Ultra before?

#41087 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Dr. Mike hasn’t reviewed the new gluten free line yet, but I messaged him about it and it’s on his to-do list. Other than that, their canned is decent – Bruno does well on it – but haven’t tried the dry.
    My friend has fed Nutro Max before and her dogs did ok on it too.

#41127 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I’m not impressed with Nutro. Why not order online? So many more choices or shop at a local independent pet store.

#41130 Report Abuse
    Tina

The independent local pet stores are great but they are much higher in price. Shopping online is an option but I fear bugs in the hot trucks or ruined merchandise.

#41185 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi, is Holistic Select cheaper then Wellness as they are made by the same company, Wellpet, they have a new kibble I read called Turkey & lentils grainfree, also Holistic Select has the Grainfree Adult & puppy, thats if you want a grainfree, I prefer the Adult Duck meal or the adult lamb meal & the Senior Chicken meal , its not grainfree has rice & oats, I found the Holistic Select is easier to digest as its Hydrolyised protein. Ive tried the Australian Nutro natural choice Chichen & rice & the Lamb & rice but the Australian Nutro ingredents are different to the American Nutro, my dog loved it but it was a very hard kibble & gave Patch stomach acid, so that went back to the shop for a refund but his poos were good..also I didnt like how it had salt added..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.