🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marlene O

Marlene O

Our 14 month old puppy was eating Authority Puppy food and we switched to Merricks Grain Free Chicken and Sweet Potato. He has had loose bowls for a few weeks. I’m giving him pumpkin and that helps temporarily. Should I switch to a higher grain formula food. Don’t know what to do, want to change while I still have some food to transition with. Help!

#56393 Report Abuse
    Marlene O

Marlene O

Our 14 month old puppy was eating Authority Puppy food and we switched to Merricks Grain Free Chicken and Sweet Potato. He has had loose bowls for a few weeks. I’m giving him pumpkin and that helps temporarily. Should I switch to a higher grain formula food. Don’t know what to do, want to change while I still have some food to transition with. Help!

#56398 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I would switch just because Merrick’s food has been very inconsistant lately, which means poor quality control, which means who knows what’s wrong with the food. Look at NutriSource or Earthborn or Victor.

#56400 Report Abuse
    Marlene O

I will, thanks. I’m thinking I’m going to put him on a high fiber food, since he does usually respond short term to pumpkin when his bowels are loose.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.