šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brad B

Hi, new to the forum. I have a 3.5 year old bull mastiff x boxer mix. She’s around 80 lbs. I currently feed her taste of the wild but was looking to maybe switch to something like one of the Fromm’s. I’d like to keep the cost around $50 for a big bag (35-40+ lbs). Any recommendations? Our pitbull does well on the Fromm large breed, but he is only around 50 lbs.

Also, hoping we may get lucky and this could mitigate the mastiff from eating my other dogs poo sometimes…

#109192 Report Abuse
    amy r

Hi I have a newf who is about 130 lbs we have done fromm large breed gold from almost the beginning I tried other foods briefly and always went back to fromm. I also add in 500mg vit.c and 2400mg of fish oil. I do add toppers sardu rd salmon frozen veggies raw egg sweet pot (also raw apple yogurt and rotate them all regularly. Her coat is amazing as us her overall health.

#109324 Report Abuse
    michelle l

hi i have been feeding my husky this brand; country value. http://petfoodcare.com.sg/product/country-value-dog-food-50lbs/ high in protein and the cheapest by far compared to other brand. 50lbs at sgd$73 when other brand is selling sgd$135.

#109325 Report Abuse
    haleycookie

Country value is horrible. And you are over paying. You can get the 40 lbs bag for 20$ at most places. Itā€™s meant to be fed to farm dogs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.