šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    InkedMarie

So, the other night, someone peed on the rug by the door; I was in bed, Steve didn’t see who it was. Today, someone did, again. Bad me, I didn’t see either. It’s not Gemma, I don’t think because it was quite a big circle of urine.

I think it may be Ginger, she’s gone to the door a couple times recently which is strange, she usually waits til I take the others out, she doesn’t usually ask to go.

Here’s the question: I posted elsewhere but I got some SoJo’s turkey to try. Anyone smarter than me: is there anything in it that could cause a UTI? She had one once, when she was still a puppy.

#59759 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

It shouldn’t be anything in the food, if it’s a UTI.

#59760 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

It’s a possibility that she’s drinking more water from the food change.

#59769 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

You’re right, BC, just trying to figure out what’s going on. I can’t do anything til I know who’s even doing it. Sandy may be right aboutbAnnamaet the food change.

#59947 Report Abuse
    LabsRawesome

This might be a really dumb response, but maybe she just needs to go out more. I mean you said it was a large amount of pee. So maybe she just really had to go, and couldn’t hold it anymore.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by LabsRawesome.
    #59979 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Labs,
    Mine usually go out every couple hours but since she peed (we think it’s her) right by the door, obviously we didn’t see her. Boone makes it obvious: he will sit at the door. If you don’t see him, he will run back & forth. If you miss that, he will nudge your hand. If you miss that, he’ll pee. Neither of the girls lets us know, unfortunately. Totally our fault. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.