šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sharon H

I wonder if it would be possible to have a comparison made between Nutramax Cosequin,and Nature Vet ArthriSoothe-GOLD. I have been using the Nature Vet one, but the costs are really high, and I find I cannot afford them now. But there is the Nutramax brand, which is very much less expensive. The main three ingredients, Glucosamine, Methylsulfonymethane (MSM) and Chondroitin, are more of less equal mg’s in each brand. I would be grateful if you could give me your opinion of these two brands, and whether you think it would be harmful to my dog to switch to the cheaper brand
    Thank you….Shoo

#91445 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

No idea on the cost compared to what you’re currently using but I am using In Clover Connectin with really good results.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by InkedMarie.
    #91447 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I think Actiflex 4000 comes in a large bottle. Might be cheaper than capsules or chewables.

#91752 Report Abuse
    Steve S

Hello Sharon,
    The food you give your dog plays a critical role in his well-being, both on a daily basis and long-term.Omega-3 Fish Oil supplements ensure a better way to provide your dog with a daily supply of EPA and DHA.The vitamin traces and antioxidants found in these supplemental products are naturally found in salmon. It doesnā€™t affect your dogā€™s intake of vitamins that they obtain from other sources. Itā€™s very gentle on your dogā€™s system as well and requires no prior conversion before the dogā€™s system can utilise. So in my opinion fish oils are the best supplement you can give to your dog for a promoted joint health.I personally use Daily Omega-3 Fish Oil for Dogs from Ample Nutrition. This product is value for money as it doesn’t burn holes in your pocket.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Steve S. Reason: product not updated
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Steve S.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.