šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Butters B

How is the Honest Kitchen?? I saw this Pet Food review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCdROTAsBTw. Any other suggestions?

#70367 Report Abuse
    Jane C

I can only tell you of my experience with The Honest Kitchen food I am presently feeding my 8 year old J.R. She has always had a itch problem. One flea can set her wild with chewing and licking so have to watch this closely. Even then she never seemed as comfortable as our other two dogs. I was feeding all three Nature’s Logic. She is an easy keeper so never could feed even the recommended amount because she would gain weight (don’t want a fat dog). She always seemed hungry and sometimes would eat her poop, which I hated. Several weeks ago she began periodically throwing up what looked like her dinner and breakfast after eating breakfast. Did complete vet check and x-ray showed a possible ulcer. Stopped dry food and bought THK food that I add my own raw meat, rotating lean beef and turkey with a little sardine. Feeding the low end of the recommended amount. She has never thrown up again, satisfied and not hungry, stopped eating her poop and not itchy. I couldn’t be happier with these results so feel confident to recommend this food. Plan on another x-ray soon and hoping she is clear.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.