🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jessica B

So I had my dog Cinnamon allergy tested. In addition to being allergic to pretty much every kind of grass out there and every kind of tree and dust, she’s also pretty allergic to green peas, eggs, sweet potato, and peanuts. She’s been eating Blue Freedom Grain Free but there’s something in it that she’s allergic to (can’t remember what it is off the top off my head which ingredient it is) so I need to switch her to something else. Honestly, I am overwhelmed trying to find the right food for her–I want something that’s of comparable (or better) quality, but it seems like every time I find something that doesn’t have one thing in it, it has something else in it. Anyone know of any place that has a table of ingredients in various dog foods that I could reference? Or just know off the top of their head? 😉

Thank you so much!

#42044 Report Abuse
    GizmoMom

Have you thought about making homemade food? You can better control the ingredients.

I usually make a batch that last 2 – 3 weeks. I portion into meal size and freeze them. It doesn’t take too much time to prepare.

#42075 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

I also do what Gizmo Mom does for breakfast but also use a vet prescription kibble (Eukanuba) mixed with Holistic Select kibble Senior for dinner as Im having touble keeping Patches weight on with the Pancreatits….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.