HELP! Dog itching constantly

Dog Food Advisor Forums Feedback and Suggestions HELP! Dog itching constantly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve P
    Participant

Hi, I feed 5 dogs…. 2 “Teddy Bears” Bichon / Shih-Tzu mix
    1 “Golden Doodle”
    1 “Great Dane”
    1 “Blue Heeler / Lab” mix

One of my Teddy Bears Itches, and scratches constantly, has developed some sores, yeast in ears, and odor. I feed Diamond Naturals, Lamb & Rice. Yes, it’s not the best, but it’s $36 for 40#. I’m a disabled Police Officer, single dad, so my budget is a concern. Any suggestions on a food that will help his itching? And not break the bank? Thx!

#155714 Report Abuse
    Melinda M
    Participant

Sometimes the best food is the worst food. I have a 5.5 yr old American bulldog. He had skin issues, yeast, waxy ears, hot spots, rashes, k9 acne, you name it he had it.
    I had him on Merrick, orajen, froom, every expensive kibble out there. Nothing helped. I know Raw is the best but at 112lbs, I cant afford it myself to feed him 8 dollar a day food.
    So I got desperate and went to walmart because I had given up. I spotted new food on their shelves, NOOD. He prances around like a puppy now. Skin is perfect. No issues with gas or stools and his skin is no longer pink.

#157611 Report Abuse
    Charlotte R
    Participant

Is your dog giving you deaf ears?? When this happens, avoid repeating the command over and over and imposing yourself until you get a response; instead, take a step back and discover your dogs hidden potential, behavioral patterns, language etc. This course on here will help you train your dogs yourself better and also teach you how to handle separation anxiety in dogs. https://bit.ly/******************

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.