GreenMin for Detox?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Dog Supplements GreenMin for Detox?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Chipy

Has anyone used this mineral supplement before? I am planning to add some green superfood to my 8 y/o rescue pup’s home cooked meals to detox his body and eliminate harmful heavy metals. Would really love some advice or feedback on how well this plant based supplement works, if anyone has experience with it. It has great reviews; https://peterdobias.com/products/greenmin-for-dogs Thanks so much for any feedback! 🙂

#147617 Report Abuse

anonymous

It’s a scam. Most supplements are. Beware of homeopathic vets, also known as quacks.

#147663 Report Abuse

Chipy

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion. Luckily, I have only good experience with Homeopathy… not only for myself, but also for my pup. I totally understand people being skeptical about it until they actually experience the healing in their own bodies. Initially I was skeptical too, so I get it. 🙂

Anyway, I would still love to know if someone has tried GreenMin, before I pull the trigger and order it. I am super intrigued about it, because it is food based and NOT synthetic, which is really hard to find nowadays. I believe in the healing power of real wholesome food, as I often heal myself and treat my own issues with targeted nutrition instead of popping pills. So I have a feeling this would be super beneficial to detox my pup from environmental toxins, heavy metals, etc. I have read all the reviews about it, but would love to learn more if someone has already experienced how GreenMin works…?

#147691 Report Abuse

Susan

Hi,
    Have you join Dr Peter Dobias F/B group, someone on his site might answer your question, I live Australia & cant get Dr Peter Dobias supplements, his new puppy “Pax” looks VERY healthy…
    https://www.facebook.com/drpeterdobias/

#147917 Report Abuse

Chipy

Susan, thanks so much for this link. His puppy does look VERY healthy!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.