🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dori

Here’s a smile for all my cow loving friends.

JAZZ FOR COWS

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/lXKDu6cdXLI?rel=0

• This topic was modified 10 years ago by Dori.
    #37407 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

That was a riot!! Did you see the ring in the nose of the one cow(or maybe I should say bull)?

#37419 Report Abuse
    Dori

Hey Patty. Thought you’d get a kick out of it. Yeah, I noticed the one with the ring in the nose. So glad you enjoyed.

#37423 Report Abuse

Darn! I thought it was going to be a new recipe! : )

#37425 Report Abuse
    Dori

Sorry about that Melissa! I was really aiming for people on this site who have cows. Just trying to give cow owners and cow lovers a smile.

#37427 Report Abuse
    Shasta220

Love love love LOVE IT!!!!!!! 😀 I had seen this one a while back. I seriously need to get some music going for Iggy! rofl!!! Maybe I should teach him a few stepping dance moves?

#37429 Report Abuse
    Dori

Hey Shasta. Music is always going on in my house. I often pick up one of my dogs and dance with them. I’m sure they are probably thinking mama is nuts but they do get a kick out of being in my arms and moving to the music. Dancing is always a good thing. When I saw this I had such a huge smile on my face I just needed to pass the smile along. So so sweet.

Have never understood why so many think animals are dumb. Not so! They know a good thing when they hear it.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Dori.
    #37432 Report Abuse

Lol. I was just kidding : ) While I am far from vegetarian, I have a policy of “if I have owned it as a pet, I can’t eat it” While I love a good steak/burger, I have always thought of getting a male calf as a pet, but I just don’t have the time for another.

#37447 Report Abuse
    Shasta220

Cows are most definitely far from dumb. They may be stubborn, instinctual, and oblivious. A combination of those comes out as dumb, but it’s definitely not! I know someone who has a TLH farm, and her cows are solely for breeding and riding. She loves what she does, and prefers the longhorns over horses (she says they’re smarter than the horses in the arena….not sure I completely agree w that, but they’re doggone smart animals! Slow doesn’t mean dumb.)

I’m honestly very very glad I got my Iggy. I originally wanted a horse, but dad said no and got a cow instead. I still would love to have a horse, but my cow is the best! I take him for walks into town, teach him tricks, chase him around (playfully, not to scare him), and let kids come to play w him. He’s awesome!

Dori, hilarious about your dogs and dancing! Sometimes I’ll take Shasta’s front feet and boogie around w him. He wags his tail the whole time, but his face reads “mom. This is embarrassing.” Other than that I’m not a dancer at all aside from some head-bobbing and toe-tapping. I guess I get my music fix from playing hymns, contemporary, and Bach every day xD

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.