🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ernesto C
    Participant

This is my first post, I’m trying to get some feedback about my dogs food because its a local brand in my country (México)
    The brand is NUPEC, and there’s no review available here.

I would deeply appreciate if some of you guys can give your opinion.

The ingredients are:
    Beef meal, rice, corn, chicken meat, vegetable protein concentrate, chicken fat, chicken meat meal, beet pulp, flaxseed, fishmeal, natural chicken flavor, phosphorus, calcium, sodium, chicory root extract, choline chloride, hydrolyzed yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae active 10×1010), retinol acetate (source of vitamin A), cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D), DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E ), menadione nicotinamide bisulfate (source of vitamin K), ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), nicotinic acid (source of vitamin B3), hydrochloride pyridoxine (source of vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (source of vitamin B12), D-biotin (source of vitamin H), calcium D-pantothenate (source of vitamin B5), folic acid, organic iron, organic manganese, organic selenium, organic copper, organic zinc, EDDI, extract of Yucca schidigera, mixture of rosemary and tocopherols as preservatives.

Thanks for your help!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Ernesto C.
    #151483 Report Abuse
    haleycookie

I’d say it’s a lower quality food. Dogs should be on a meat based food. Preferably raw or freeze dried or a cooked refrigerated food. Or canned/kibble if the fresher foods aren’t an option for u. I’m not sure what foods are available to you, but the kibble you choose to feed should have meat as the first 2-3 ingredients at the very least. No corn, no vegetable protein, no rice etc. if they (or any vegetable matter)are on the list they need to be fairly low and after all the meat meals.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.