Cesar wet dog food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Diet and Health Cesar wet dog food

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David M

My little dog has been eating Cesar wet food for a while now.Thinking it was at least above average food, Me and my wife has been feeding him one tray a day. It’s really the only dog food he eats. Then I was doing some research and I found out how that it’s below average if not worse (according to this website). I was wondering if anybody has any good recommendations on wet dog food. He really don’t like dry food.

#79380 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Hi David,
    Over on the review side, click “wet dog food reviews”. There are lots of good canned foods. There are also dehydrated & freeze dried foods such as The Honest Kitchen, Grandma Lucy’s etc.

#79385 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi David M-

Where do you shop for your dog’s food? As Marie stated there are several good canned foods on the review side of this site. You could print the list and take it with you to the store to see if any fit your needs: /best-dog-foods/best-wet-dog-foods/

My favorite budget friendly canned foods that I mix in with my two large dogs’ kibble are:
    4 Health (Tractor Supply or Del’s), Kirkland’s Nature’s Domain Turkey & Pea Stew (Costco), Pure Balance (Walmart) and Variety Stews (grocery stores).

Hope this helps!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.