šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Murphy V

I just posted a link a couple of hours ago to a website sorta-kinda like this one, but not nearly as thorough or as easy to navigate as yours.

So is there any possibility that you will construct something like this for cat foods? If you Google cat food reviews on the internet, you will find that there are a lot of people out there who are looking for direction. I think you are the team to handle such a project.

#46695 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Hi Murphy –

Dr. Mike has talked about wanted to create a Cat Food Advisor and it may be in the works in the future, but unfortunately it’s probably the distant future. There’s so much going on with Dog Food Advisor right now, especially with the new Editor’s Choice section, that it’s a lot to keep up with. What I like to tell people that are looking for cat foods is that, as a general rule, a company’s cat food will be similar in quality to the comparable dog food formula. So for example, Wellness CORE dog food is rated 5 stars so I would say that if there was a Cat Food Advisor it would be safe to assume that Wellness CORE cat food would be rated 5 stars as well. Now this won’t always be the case, but more often than not you can apply this assumption. Hope that helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.