Barnsdale Farms Bones?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Dog Treats Barnsdale Farms Bones?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Leah12345

My year old Lhasa-mix is a chewer…thankfully not on household items, but she loves to gnaw and chew. I have read on other posts that bones are a good option for dogs not only for chewing, but also for teeth health. I found a brand called Barnsdale Farms from Canada that sells rib bones and marrow bones. Has anyone had experience with this company or a suggestion for brand of this type of item? I do not eat meat so I will never have beef bones around the house that I can give her so I am going to have to buy them. Thanks for any help!

#42993 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Beef rib bones are the best choice. Some dogs break teeth with marrow bones.

#53862 Report Abuse
    Lily H

My husband bought theses at our local Piggly Wiggly here in TN. They are made in Canada so I feel safe giving them to our dog and are perfect for our Dachshund. They must not be a big seller in our small town as they will no longer carry them so I bought what they had left. These are better than the rawhide he almost choked to death on but are too small to give to my Shepherd.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.