šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ef H

I tried my dog on Bright Minds dry dog food and he responded really well. My 8-year-old Maltipoo is almost his old self. After reading the review here I am somewhat concerned and would like to consider an alternative that offers similar bright mind benefits. Also my dog seems to like the food less after a week or so. Suggestions/thoughts?

#85823 Report Abuse
    Pitlove

Hi Ef H-

There was a long discussion on the Bright Mind review that you may want to check out. I think you will find it interesting. Overall I think what was determined by some of the regular members on here was that the levels of MCT’s in Bright Mind can not be duplicated through supplementation, though many claim simply adding coconut oil to the dogs diet will achieve the same results as Bright Mind.

Personally, I’ve never understood choosing a dog food based on customer reviews. I am a firm believer in letting your dog tell you how he is doing on the food. Why not add some fresh foods or canned food to the diet to retain the benefits of the food, but get them interested in it again?

#85893 Report Abuse
    zcRiley

Well, it’s a Purina brand dog food that contains animal digest and “botanical” oils. No lecture here, just try budget friendly Zignature Zssentials and add a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil per meal. It changed everything around for my pups. And I mean inside n out everything.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.