đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

#160532 Report Abuse
WondrousPups
Participant

Hi Patricia – Thank you for your kind post. Like you said, I too, believe people are doing the best to be supportive of each other based on our experiences with our pet.

Susan – I don’t think no one likes to be seen as a rude or insensitive person. We are not perfect, and we all make mistakes. That’s a given and that’s OK. It is also OK to accept the negative impacts of what’s been said to others. Making mistakes doesn’t make us bad people. What’s not kind to do is to shifting the blames the impacted people. I don’t think that’s never OK, and really hurtful.

For the record, I am not an American. I do live in the US, but I didn’t grow up in the US culture. I’ve worked with many Aussies, American, Asians, Indians, Europeans and some Russians. Like I’ve said, you can do whatever you’d like to do with the information I shared. I share because it could be of help, but I don’t mind if people find it unhelpful. It doesn’t bother me and I honestly think people should make their educated decisions.

Sienna – Best of luck to you, and hopefully you can get to the bottom of your pup’s health issues very soon. Take a gentle care of yourself, too. It is very stressful to be caring for sick fur-babies.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by WondrousPups.