Rachel ray zero grain – making dog sick??

Dog Food Advisor Forums Diet and Health Rachel ray zero grain – making dog sick??

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Moon L
    Participant

I noticed that after reading Rachel Rays Nutrish which my cat loves the food is made in Thailand. and I AM NOT BUYING AND GIVING HER ANYTHING MADE IN THAILAND.. the fish can be bad and she is losing weight.. its good she is but she does not eat too much moist. I give her only Urinary food which she loves and eats 1 time a day plus dry. The other picky cat is on only Urinary since she was born.. so they are both 13 yrs old and in good shape. I only give them 2 bowls of water each one likes her special bowl which is white insides.. did you know that cats can only see White and Grey.. so fancy colors they do not see for the water too?

#155712 Report Abuse
    Tina C
    Participant

Y’all!!!! I thought I was crazy! This dog food made my poor baby so sick. Didn’t know what was going on . He had horrible diarrhea and was vomiting for a month, I took him to the vet they weren’t sure what was going on . I switched him back to Iams he was fine. I thought he got better because of the meds he got from the vet but then a few days ago I bought the RR Nutrish again and he started all the gastrointestinal probs once again. So back to the store I went . Got the Iams and he is fine . IDK what is in that RR food but it’s not good.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Tina C.
    #156069 Report Abuse
    Diana Prince
    Participant

All dog food purchased in a supermarket is bad and toxic for dogs. Period.

#168335 Report Abuse
    VALERIE M
    Participant

Same thing I just went through with my dog. Loose stool coated with a bloody mucous, then right after pooping, a good sized drop of blood.
    I read something on facebook about a massive dog food recall and in looking that up lead to the lawsuit, looking up the lawsuit lead to an article on the best food for your dog. That said, “If your dog looks good, eats good and poops good, you’ve found it.” My dog didn’t have any of those three, so I went to tractor supply and got him some 4 Health, kibble and canned. He always liked it, but they were out of stock often and it was convenient to order the RR from Chewy. After the first day without the RR, the blood drop stopped, and the second day there was no blood at all. The third day he had his pep back.
    This all happened this week. I find it hard to believe that the food hasn’t improved in all of these years since the first post.

#183679 Report Abuse
    Rob D
    Participant

I’ve had the same experience with Rachel ray. My dog had non stop diarrhea for a month until I stopped giving him any of Rachel ray products.

#184504 Report Abuse
    Beach B
    Participant

This thread is years old, but it came up in a 2022 search while I was researching my poor puppy who has similar symptoms. I had thought the Rachel Ray was healthy, but each time she is fed the chicken & rice wet food she throws up & has bloody diarrhea. I am now convinced it ‘s something in the RR food that doesn’t agree with her as she can have similar food by Blue Buffalo with no problem. We need to investigate the cause of this so no more pets can be harmed by this food!

#184505 Report Abuse
    Beach B
    Participant
    #184506 Report Abuse
    Beach B
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.