🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Akari_32
    Participant

Free sample of Natural Balance!

http://offerpop.com/FacebookTabCommon.psp?a=150794994973742&p=87192791637&c=631238

Let me know if it doesn’t work and I’ll do it on the computer.

#55481 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant
    #55489 Report Abuse
    Cyndi
    #55494 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Petco:
    $15 egift card with $49 purchase: http://www.petco.com/Help/Promo.aspx?OrderPromoCode=free15

#55498 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Just a side note, Cindi, that same coupon is always available through the Check Your Bag link on their website 🙂

#55705 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

$5 off Purina Beyond– looks like an any-size bag coupon. Comes in the mail, one per household, tracked by address (trust me, I tried to get one under moms name, too LOL)

https://www.beyondpetfood.com/products/dog/superfood-blend/salmon-egg-pumpkin/

#55706 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

25 cents off any one Newmans own can, any size!

http://www.newmansownorganics.com/coupon/

#55714 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

Good info Akari. Figures you’d know that, lol! I just posted it for others to use. 🙂

#55715 Report Abuse
    Victoria W

PETFLOW.COM COUPON CODES FOR BLUE BUFFALO

15% off Blue Buffalo ONE TIME ORDER : 15BLUE

25% off Blue Buffalo AUTO SHIP ORDER : A$25BLUE

#55965 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Got you guys a good one for PetFlow! Use the code UNVEIL at check out for a mystery credit to your account. It’s usually something along the lines of a really randomly specific number in the $4 range, like $4.17. I’ve gotten that one a few times lol Anyways, it ends at midnight on the 30th, so hurry up and use it!

#55991 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Pretty good coupon for Natural Balance Ultra dog and cat food

http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/uploads/docs/NBWebsite_3Coupon_1408_R11.pdf

If you live near a Pet Supermarket, I believe I recall seeing the cat food being on sale 😉

#56097 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Ok, Akari, I think you might be proud of me. On the cat food recommendation thread, I talked about buying a diffuser that spurts Feliway to calm my cats. Well, I was checking out Petco’s prices and saw a 20% off in store coupon, so I printed that along with my $5 pet pal rewards coupon. Then I printed the Internet price, which was $39.99. When I got to the store, it was $49.99. They matched the Internet price, took off my 20% and my $5 reward. A whopping $22 off the store price! Whoop! Whoop! The dumb thing better work now! Everyone- Before you go shopping, check the Internet prices and coupons. They will probably match it!

#56106 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

WOW!! C4C, you are learning to be a coupon guru!

#56255 Report Abuse
    Lord F

A local pet store called Theresa’s is selling these little packs for $1 a piece. All these for $29! This is 20lbs of Acana.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Lord F.
    #56292 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Wow! Lucky!

Forgot to share this Halo coupon with you guys. And if I did already, then we’ll call it a reminder 😉

http://www.halopets.com/coupons/images/2014/1d-anyprod-printable.pdf

This is good for *any* Halo product, and their cat food cans are $1.49 each, making them $0.49 a piece after the coupon! 🙂

#56325 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Check it out guys! Paid $3.55 for this 🙂

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/C38F3217-A5BB-4A48-9514-215A9C923A1B_zpsr7gxt4wz.jpg

As you guys know, I’m not one for Science Diet or reduced calorie foods, but it was such a good deal I had to do it lol It’s just one small bag, so it really won’t make much difference when mixed with other foods.

Anyways, I did this at Petco. I went online to do my pricing research before I went to the store, and saw that the Light forumlas were on sale for $9.99, and that Halo cans were on sale as well for $1.79 for the 5.5 oz one. Got to the store, and just like every freaking time I check PetCo’s prices online first, the shelf price is more expensive (by $2 in this case). So I pitched a fit, and the cashier gave it to me for the $9.99 the website said (let it be know that I’m not usually one to make a big deal out of something, but this whole online price being different thing is the exact reason why I hate shopping at PetCo, and this is the third time it’s happened to me, so I was not happy).

So after 7 $1 off Halo coupons, a $4 off $20 Pet Supermarket coupon, and a $7 off any Science Diet PetCo coupon, I made it out of there pretty cheap! It was a little more than I was expecting because I went for the larger cans rather than the 3 oz ones, but in the end this was a better deal than getting the smaller cans.

In case I didn’t post it, here’s the $7 off Science Diet coupon:

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/2C4920ED-82B9-4053-9EF3-1FAAF1A4A908_zpsmd2tt2ds.png

And a bonus free trial of Advantage for cats if you live in an area with a Pet Supermarket. I can’t make any promises they’ll have any, because this coupon has no date on it, and I found it online, rather than having it emailed to me like I usually get them. But it doesn’t hurt to try!

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/E7BC3FC0-9FCA-495F-95E2-273770412E4F_zpsavrxr4em.png

#57171 Report Abuse
    Naturella
    #57179 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Oh boy! I signed up, and I hope theres a store around here that has it… LOL

#57206 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hey, thanks, Naturella. Looking forward to trying the food!

#57208 Report Abuse
    Naturella

You’re welcome, guys! And I’m excited to try GO! if possible, Bruno has had a NOW! sample with great success!

Akari, hope you find somewhere to buy it from!

#57210 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I did find a shop near by-ish that has it, according to the website. Can’t wait to get it!

So heres a deal I’m hoping to try out soon. Naturella sent me a ton of $10 off $25 a purchase coupons for PetLand. PetCo should take these. I also have a $10 Natural Balance PetSupermarket coupon, which PetCo takes. Then I have two $3 off any size bag 4.5lbs or larger of Natural Balance Ultra manufacturer coupons (one from Naturella!). PetCo has the Small Bites formula for $29.99.

Should this work, I will have a 12.5 lb bag of Natural Balance Ultra for $9.09. Not bad! I would like to see if they’ll price match Pet Supermarket for me, since they have it for $28.99, which would make it $8.02, and me *very* happy. The sale price online for PetCo does say $26.99, but I’m not sure if thats in-store, too, since PetCo is freaking stupid and can’t just have the same sale price in-store and online. That would just be too easy.

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/D60C9619-BD1A-4BC1-B22F-D2808FAD9238_zps2be9yufo.jpg

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/7D268BB6-EFA0-4965-945E-1CEF3EF6CF90_zpsnszbungi.jpg

I also scored a 4 lb bag of Wellness Simple Small Breed Salmon and Potato (didn’t even know that was a thing!!) and a 4 lb bag of Wellness CORE Puppy for $2.46 and $2.48 respectively at Pet Supermarket the other day! The Simple was on clearance for $11.97 (they say it was in the wrong spot, because it rang up at $17-something, but the tag on shelf was right– I don’t think it was in their system properly, but they gave it to me anyways), and the CORE was marked down 20% for an upcoming expiration date. Used a $5 off PetSmart coupon and $5 off Wellness Coupon for each of them. The CORE I’m using now, using it to spread out Haley and Dweezle’s other food (also Wellness, but its the Toy Breed kind lol), since the expiration date is in a few weeks. I’ve used it twice, and its half gone already, so no worries there! The Simple I’ll try out for Ginger, since its small kibbles. Yay!

*edit*

So I just looked through PetCo’s flier and the Natural Balance IS on sale for $26.99. That means I could very well get it for $5.88 a bag!!!!!!! Holy geez! I know where I’ll be going in the morning!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Akari_32.
    #57213 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Akari, let us know how this works out! Sounds like you can get quite the deal with those coupons! Anyone out there want me to hook them up with Petland coupons next time they send me some, email me at aninova@kennesaw.edu and I will hook you up! No worries, Akari, there will be enough for everyone (I believe)! 🙂

#57214 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Will do! I’m super excited. Also found out that Wellness Signature Selects are on sale 10 for $10 and Wellness just released their $1 off any can coupon for this month– I can get those for just tax :p

We’re out of printer paper, apparently, so I need to go to the store and buy some before I can go shopping. And I want to get more Halo cat food, and tomorrows the last day to use the coupon! I can get 14 cans for $1-something with the Halo coupons and Petland coupons 😀

I’m also still deciding if I want to use these Fancy Feast coupons i have. I’ll have to work out the best way to make them work. The coupons are for $1 off 24, which sucks in and of itself, but they are on sale for buy 24 and get 4 free. If I combine that with other deals and coupons the right way, I could make out pretty well.

Yay for late night math! *dies*

#57215 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Putting this here so I can print it in the morning…

http://www.halopets.com/coupons/7d-vigor.php

My plan with this is to buy a bag of Vigor dog food, and 10 cans of Wellness that are 10 for $10. After sales, tax and coupons, it should be 6 cents!

I’m gunna die of math overload before I go to bed lol

#57217 Report Abuse

I had no idea that Petco took Petland coupons.

#57226 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Here is a $20 rebate for Nutro Natural Choice: http://www.petco.com/assets/rebate/natural-choice_1114.pdf

We don’t have a Petland in this area. In fact, I’ve never heard of it. I wonder if our Petco still would accept the coupon?

#57228 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Most chain stores should take competitor coupons. Just depends on what stores around.

#57229 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

They will only take local competitors lol I forgot about that rebate though…. But I don’t want to pay first and save later when it comes to that much money. Nutro’s screwed me before on rebates, so I don’t think I’ll take that route.

Also, that rebate is for all stores, not just PetCo 😉

#57234 Report Abuse

We don’t have a Petland anywhere around here either.

#57272 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

We don’t have petland here either, which might be a good thing from what I understand. I have seen a lot of things saying they sell puppies from puppy mills. It’s weird, because I went to their website and they had a bunch of stuff about spay and neuter and community service and stuff, but I would sneer clear of any place that sells puppies unless they are from shelters.

#57276 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Petland does sell from puppy mills. Horrible. BUT, their coupons are sometimes accepted by other stores… So there is a compromise there. 🙂

#57282 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Probably means more business for the other stores, and less for petland. Yay!

#57324 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Hey guys! I tried to update you on yesterdays trip last night by my phone has some sort of aversion to typing long things on the internet and freezes up and crashes Safari. I tried to do the new update last night but my phone battery got below 40% while it was updating and it had a heart attack and stopped. Anyways, I’m on my computer now, so I’ll try this for the *third* time.

I got up early to get my coupons printed and cut, but it took more than hour for the printer to decide to function (so done with HP printers, you don’t even understand), so I got a late start getting to PetCo.

I finally make it there at about 11:30, only for them to not have half the things I wanted (they didn’t even cary them!), and for the cashier to deny almost all of my coupons for absolutely no good reason. So I stopped at Pet Supermarket and they matched PetCo’s sales price, and took my $10 off Natural Balance and $3 off Natural Balance coupons, and the manager working at the time said I could use my $10 off $25 if my total was more than $25 after other coupons. So I also picked up 24 cans of Fancy Feast (on sale for 54 cents each, and had a $1 off 24 cans coupon), so I got the whole lot for $17.35, which is pretty much buy all the cat food, and get the Natural Balance free. So I was happy with that, even though I didn’t particularly want the Fancy Feast. But food is food and it will be used!

So I went back today to get the same deal, and found a 12 lb bag of Wellness on clearance for 20% off, plus a $2 off sale price for that flavor (plus some others). So I grabbed that, a 4lb bag of Wellness Toy Breed, and the Natural Balance I had also gotten yesterday, as well as the 24 cans of Fancy Feast to go with it.

I get up there, its a new cashier, so I’m trying to make it easy for her. Told her I had three separate orders, and gave her the first bag and the coupons to go with it. Then the worst freaking manager ever comes over, looks at my coupons, and says I can only use one of each of them. Which, I mean, yeah, the coupons say that, but most of them were other stores coupons. They don’t get paid back for them, so there’s really no reason to have such a pointy stick up your a-…. butt….. <.< I was using two of each, and each was going to be on separate orders. It’s not like I was try to use them all together on the same order, without the right number of items per coupon, or trying to cheat them or anything.

So after some going back and forth, I just got the large bag of Wellness with only $10 off (wouldn’t take my $10 off $25 even though it could have been more than $25 if we had just left off one of the Wellness coupons) and I left the store extremely upset and almost in tears because she was so rude to me. I honestly wouldn’t even mind the whole change in how they are accepting coupons if that one manager wasn’t such a rude b-word, and if everyone could just be on the same flipping page on how they take coupons!

Anyways, thats how that went lol I’ll be writing Pet Supermarket’s corporate office on that chick. I don’t know her name, but I can at least get the store in some sort of trouble for treating customers like this, and hopefully have them train *everyone* to take coupons the same exact way. Who the crap wants to go into a store and be told one thing one time and another the next?? Now excuse me while I go shove this bag of dog food up that managers nose…..

#57370 Report Abuse

I printed out my coupon for the free trial size of Go grain free. I got it today! In fact i also bought a small bag of it. I also picked up some trial size bags of Zignature. One of the pet boutiques that i go to just started to carry it.

#58150 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

This has probably been posted on this thread before, but I just found out that petfoodtalk.com has a ton of coupons: http://petfoodtalk.com/dogfoodcoupons/

#58169 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant
    #58367 Report Abuse
    Dori

This is from a Petco email I received today.

Take $5 off any $25 order using promo code 5off25 at check out. Valid online orders only.

They’re also having a 45% off dog beds today also.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Dori.
    #58647 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant
    #58649 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Coupon no workie – it says, “you have reached your print limit for this offer”.

#58652 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Dang it! I wonder if I can figure out where I found that thing in the first place… It was $7 off any Wellness! :O

#58658 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Interesting, it works fine for me, but it is $5 coupon not a $7 one. It seems to be the same coupon from several weeks ago.

#58660 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

The $7 one didn’t work? Or it gave you a $5 coupon from the $7 link? I still can’t find where it is I got that $7 one…. Just checked Wellness’s facebook page and come up with this, though!

https://www.facebook.com/wellnesspetfood/app_190322544333196

#58684 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Ooh, nice one!

#58696 Report Abuse
    chows4life

Here is a $5.00 Castor & Pollux Coupon. Printed it last night, good till the end of the year.

http://castorpolluxpet.pieper.com/consumer/downloadCoupon?h=100d0bf25a8cf0b9de19e8ac468f0810436ed426

#58697 Report Abuse
    chows4life

Here is another $5.00 off Castor & Pollux. Expires today, but I am guessing they will change out the date soon and use the same link since it is on their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/castorpolluxpet?v=app_150794994973742&rest=1

#58703 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Guess what’s still active guys? Can you say “coupon stacking”????

http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=6e33a451-2f8c-401b-b420-888b86bf1199&ab=foodcenter_coupon_dog

#58791 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant
    #58796 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Here’s my Black Friday haul!

From left to right:

2x 35 lb Tidy Cat Litter Pails ($7.99 each)
    24x Wellness Divine Dou’s (4x @ $1.59 each, 12x @ $1.34 each, 8x @ $1.30 each– 12 not pictured)
    3x Nature’s Variety Instinct Pride ($1.15 each– not on sale, used as filler)
    6x Halo Impulse Cat Food ($1.99 each)
    1x Hill’s Science Diet Soft and Chewy Dog Training Treats (Free for getting to PetSmart at ungodly hours this morning)
    48x Friskies Special Diet ($0.39 cents each)
    1x Hill’s Ideal Balance Cat Treats (Free with the Hill’s dog treats)
    2x Wellness CORE Puppy Food 4lb ($14.99– not on sale)
    2x Nature’s Recipe Whitefish and Potato Dog Food 4.5 lb ($9.99 each)

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/A729F6D9-874C-433A-A016-17B9FAB54F23_zps7y7blsco.jpg

Not Pictured:

1x PetMate Jumbo Litter Box
    3x Zukes Dog Treats ($2.74 each)
    3x Wellness CORE Cat Food 2lb ($8.99 each)
    1x Natural Balance Ultra Cat Food Can ($1.69)
    1X Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Cat Litter ($4.25)

All for a grand total of $58.38! The Wellness dry cat food, Natural Balance can, Blue Buffalo Litter, and 3 cans of Friskies were all donated to the local shelter. I should also note that I got the Duo’s at three different stores lol

The coupons I used:

3x $10 off $25 purchase (three separate orders)
    1x $4 off $20 purchase
    5x B2G2 Wellness Divine Dou’s
    6x $1 off any Halo product
    5x $7 off any Wellness dry dog or cat food
    2x $5 off Nature’s Recipe dog food
    7x $5 off any natural or specialized dog or cat food
    4x $1 off any Wellness can (used on the Duo’s)
    $2 off any Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh cat litter

I did so many transactions and shopped at three different stores that I don’t even want to lay everything out for you guys– sorry lol But I left with $100 this morning that my uncle gave me and I didn’t even spend it all!

I took a couple pictures of my stash after I tunred the spare room into the stash-room for all the dry food and random pet stuff :p The bests parts are:

78 lb of dog food
    190 lb of cat litter
    5 bottles of dog shampoos
    3 bags of cat treats
    5 bags of dog treats
    150 cans of cat food
    28 cans of dog food

*edit* sorry, the computer decided it didn’t want to live any more. Thankfully it still lets me edit on my phone lol Here’s the pics!

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/DF3_zps26cc4d6b.jpg

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/DF4_zps23ec278d.jpg

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/DF5_zpsae3aa912.jpg

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/DF6_zps05853349.jpg

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/DF_zpsc7a61da8.jpg

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/DF2_zps226c4e0b.jpg

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Akari_32.
    #58798 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

You are the queen!!

#58799 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Bravo!

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 655 total)
  • The topic ‘Coupons!’ is closed to new replies.