Coupons!

Viewing 50 posts - 601 through 650 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Bobby dog

You should open up a pet store. 😉

#69232 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

Haha, akari- if you bought no food or litter, how long would you be set for?

#69241 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Hahaha, right? I could totally sell off my goodies and have money to buy whatever I wanted XD

Hmmm….. About 6-7 months for the dog food, probably longer now that its getting super hot out, and everyone will turn extra lazy, and about 4 months for the cat litter. Can you say “hurricane preparedness”? LOL

#69242 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Hot weather????? I just might become one of those snow birds you talk about all the time! 😉

#69243 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Ugh, it’s *too* hot! I’m the first one born down here (my family is from Ohio and Kentucky), and I hate how hot it is. You’d think I hadn’t lived here my entire life lol It’s mid 80’s today, and it feels like it’s about 103 @.@ I’m *NOT* looking forward to doing work on the pond today…. Too bad it needs to be done, and I have fish I want to move back out there lol

#69244 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Oh, and as long as you know how to do the speed limit and pull up to the line at stop lights, you can come down here all you want 😛

#69247 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Ha Ha Ha! Speed limit and pulling up to the line at stop lights isn’t limited to Florida! I however do not have those problems so I wouldn’t annoy you. 😉

#69249 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

It only happens here during season, so it’s definitely you northern people :p

Hey, I got a spare room, come on! As long as you don’t mind all the dog food… lol

#69250 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Careful, I might take you up on your offer! Haven’t been that way in a while and considering we had snow on the first day of spring… 🙂

#69253 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Lol come on! And bring some of that snow with you! 😀 We can have a puppy party :p

#69266 Report Abuse
    Naturella

OOooh, can we join in??? I am sure Bruno would love to play with Bentley and Haley and Dweezle maybe. I hope he wouldn’t bother Ginger. Or the cat. lol.

#69267 Report Abuse
    Naturella

P.S. I love your stash, Akari!

#69269 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Sure! Why not! Dweezle will have to sit out, the only dog he likes is Haley and even that’s negotiable lol Everything bothers Ginger, she’ll just go to sleep after a while. The cat and Bentley will have a good time though! And if they’re really lucky, they’ll get Haley to play, for a few minutes anyways lol Otherwise, she’ll just supervise :p

#69270 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Oh! And thanks, I’m rather partial to it, myself 😉

#69271 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Yay!!! Well, like Bobby Dog, I may just hit you up on that sometime in the near future. Little guy needs to travel more! And who knows, maybe he will be able to get Haley to move around, and get some wild energy out of Bentley and Kitty. 🙂

I also want to take him to Chattanooga with us when we go during Spring Break, for a day trip or something. Ah, I love that city so much!!! 😀

As for the stash – you should be! It’s a piece of art! 😉

• This reply was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by Naturella.
    #69274 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

I can haz join? 😀 Then again, we’ve been having pretty nice weather too so…

• This reply was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by Dog_Obsessed.
    #69282 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Well we might all have to take Akari’s driving test to see if she’ll let us stay.

#69283 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

There’s one “your speed” meter near me that always thinks the speed limit is 10 mph less than it actually is, so it’s always flash “slow down” at people going way under the speed limit. 😛

#69284 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I wish I could travel with my dogs! Haley gets car sick (but does love the end result of most car rides), Dweezle is too big and too protective of me and Haley, Bentley’s just an idiot (lol) and Ginger rolls off the seat a lot because she can’t just sit down XD

At least I only have two rules! LOL Almost all of the lights are triggered by a car pulled up to the line, so if some crazy snow bird doesn’t pull up all the way, you don’t get anywhere! And doing the speed limit, that’s just a no brainer :p

#69349 Report Abuse
    Bryson C

There used to be a link for petsmart for a dog food coupon. I kept using the link until the end of December and then it expired. It was for nature’s choice or other similar grain free dog food. It was about five dollars off. Does anyone know of a link similar to this one? Please help.

#69356 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

The $5 off any Natural or Specialty dog food coupon, you mean? I haven’t seen a new one pop up yet. Actually, I haven’t seen any new PetSmart coupons this year other than $5 off BilJac puppy food in an email.

#69487 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

The Halo Vigor coupons have been reset! Get your free cans of cat food while you can 😀

http://www.halopets.com/coupons/?utm_source=March+2015+Newsletter&utm_campaign=March+Newsletter+2015&utm_medium=email

#69493 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Thank you!

#69724 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Petco is offering free shipping no minimum today. 😉

#69751 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Every time I buy something from somewhere else, PetCo has their free shipping!!!!! Rude, PetCo. Rude.

In any event, Petmountain has their forever deal, free shipping at $75, and you combine it with their current 10% off coupon code, Happy, when you spend more than $84 (10% off $84 is $75.60). I just bought a new 36 inch 10.0 UV lamp for Rex, my Uromastyx, two elevated bowls for Haley and Dweezle, a neat exstend-o net for the pond, a fancy heavy duty place mat for the cat to hopefully not drag raw meat on my carpet, and a huge bottle of water conditioner for the tanks for 75 bucks. I bought so much stuff, and it’s all so big, that its coming in three separate packages, and totals 15 pounds LOL This does NOT include the four new bowls for Ginger and Bentley and the feeding tongs for the leopard geckos I bought for $25 off the same site last week… lol I might have a little bit of a problem…. :p

#69769 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Petco.com is extending free shipping no minimum for one more day. 😉

#69770 Report Abuse
    Anonymous

I like Petco, however, they do not carry my preferred brands: Wysong, Nutrisca, Evangers.
    So, I have had to stray, Chewy.com is looking good to me, these days.

#69771 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Yes, no one site or pet store could possibly carry every shoppers favorite item. I order from Chewy as well as several other sites. Info is posted here on current sales, coupons, or any other promos for the budget minded shopper that DFA members come across.

#69773 Report Abuse
    C4D

I use online a lot. Petco, Petflow, Petfooddirect, Chewy, etc… whoever has the best deals! The UPS guy probably hates me when I order the cans online. I know my husband hates it. LOL!

#69775 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Online shopping is the best!

#69898 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

The first of my three Pet Mountain packages is here! The two elevated bowls, the water conditioner, and the cat’s new placemat. I was worried the bowls wouldn’t be sturdy enough, because Dweezle is a very enthusiastic eater, but I played with them a little bit, and they stand up pretty well! I imagine a couple times tipping it over will teach him to chill out and not act like a lunatic lol I also orginatlly wasn’t quite sold on the placemat, but the cat really likes to drag his food on my carpet (especially the red meats!), so it was something I really needed. I thought it was going to be hard, rigid plastic, but it’s actually rubbery, probably silicon. I do like it 🙂 (just wish they could have picked me out a nicer color…. lol)

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/Akari53/733768A0-7A51-4B25-8CBA-20D605358E80_zpsxz90qyai.jpg

#69899 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

How high are those bowls? They look really tall, or is it just the angle of the picture? Nice haul! I have the same placemat in blue.

#69903 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

They do look really tall! I was worried they would be too tall for Haley, but I went ahead and got them anyways, and they are actually only 15 inches :p (if you click on the photo to expand it, they look normal)

I wanted the blue placemat! Thats what caught my eye was the color, but I didn’t see that they sent you a random color until after I had decided to get it lol Oh well, maybe the blood stains will just remind me to keep it clean *rolls eyes*

#69912 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

First feeding in the elevated bowls went really well! Haley wasn’t really sure what to do with it at first. She took a few bites, and then backed off and looked at me “Like what exactly am I supposed to do with this??”, so I took some coaxing to get her to finish. Dweezle, of course, almost knocked his over, because, well, he’s a bit of a derp LOL Then he left a couple pieces in his bowl because he couldn’t see in it, so I had to point it out to him, in which case he promptly sucked them up like a vacuum cleaner, almost knocking the bowl over again :p Over all, they’re pretty sturdy, but not quite sturdy enough for a rowdy eater, and even Haley’s rattles some when she eats. I think I’ll have mom attach them each to a small sheet of plywood, to make them more stable.

#70229 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Akari-
    A piece of plywood is a great idea to anchor those suckers down!

Everyone-
    Pet Flow is having a speical on California Natural, Evo and Eukanuba. 20% off for one time orders and 30% off for autoship. SELECT20 AND SELECT30. I’m debating on whether to place an order now or wait for next sale on these brands due to the fact I have 1 3/4 bags of kibble right now already. But…it’s such a good deal!

#70255 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Ugh, so I’ve been sick in bed for 5 days, and had planned on getting some sale goodies at work today, but had to call off. So I had mom run out and do my couponing for me, because today was the last day of the sale. So I sent her to Publix to pick up 6 of the BOGO 4lb bags of Purina One dog food. They go for $8.49 a bag, and I had 6x $3 off any size bag coupons. After tax and coupons, it was $9.25 for all 6 bags (24 lb). Not too bad! Now fingers crossed I don’t have to call out of work friday @.@

#70295 Report Abuse
    C4D

Petco has 30% off $100 today and tomorrow!

#70312 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

I just wanted to let everyone know something I just learned about Pet Flow’s auto ship. I just took advantage of the 30% off special by signing up for auto delivery. When you set it up, you have to set an interval for future shipments, but you also get to pick what date to send the current order. Since I already have two almost full bags, I delayed my order for the California Natural until the middle of may and it accepted it and still gave me the 30 percent off. WOOP!Woop!

#70316 Report Abuse
    C4D

Interesting to know C4C. I wonder if it could work for treats? I rotate so much I never pick autoship, but Petflow also offers a lot of Free Shipping days & 30% off. You just have to watch for them, cuz there gone in a day.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by C4D.
    #70334 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Yeah, the 30% off is done tonight at midnight for Pet Flow. I really was glad when it let me delay my first auto ship delivery. I now have an auto ship with both chewy and Pet Flow. They both are very flexible. You can completely change your order every time. You can also cancel, delay, or speed up any delivery. You just have to check your emails to stay on top of it as they notify you a week before it is scheduled to ship. I have found this is how I get the biggest discounts. Check it out!

#70396 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Just picked up 80 pounds of cat liter for $31.01!

Pet Supermarket has 40lb boxes of Tidy Cats litter for $16.99, and I had a $5 off $25 purchase store coupon, and two $1.50 off any scoopable Tidy Cats, excluding Lightweight, coupons. Thats 39 cents a pound! 😀

#70588 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog
    #70589 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hey-
    I might take you up on that link. I’m getting close to ordering all my kitty calming products. So far meds, a diffuser and a collar. I believe, it has helped a bit. But, he’s still a bully. Any coupons for kitty yoga or meditation classes? LOL!

#70611 Report Abuse
    C4D

Petflow has 30% off Nutrisource today only! I don’t use it, but it looks like all varieties for those who do!

#70847 Report Abuse
    Amy A

Free shipping on Petflow min $15 dollar purchase (today only)
    coupon code: SHIPS

#71065 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

🙂 Happy Earth Day 🙂
    Petco.com is offering free shipping today no minimum purchase.

#71408 Report Abuse
    lin l

I just bought dress on this site http://www.dear-fashion.com, get 20% off.

#71423 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Um, this is a dog food coupons topic, not just any coupons.

#71431 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

LOL, I think Bobby would look great in one of those bikinis!!!

#71434 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Oh my! I going to order one for my pups and also a matching one for my self. 🙈🙊🐵

Viewing 50 posts - 601 through 650 (of 655 total)
  • The topic ‘Coupons!’ is closed to new replies.