🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Natalia C
    Participant

Share your experiences of raw feeding!

My name’s Natalia and I’m a PhD student in sociology at the University of Nottingham and University of Adelaide. My project is exploring the relationship between what people feed dogs and their own diets. Currently, I’m looking for participants to take part in the study who themselves are vegan or vegetarian and feed their dogs a raw meat-based diet. I’m hoping to better understand why people choose to feed raw and explore values around food and animals.

What would you have to do?
    – Take 3 photos/short videos of your dog’s mealtimes to talk about together in an online interview

How much time with this involve?
    – The photos can be taken quickly and it’s up to you what you’d like to share. The online interview discussion would take roughly 1 hour of your time.

I’d really appreciate your time to help me out with this project which is aiming to improve understandings of raw feeding. If you’d like to take part or would like more info, I’d love to hear from you. Please contact me at natalia.ciecierska-holmes@nottingham.ac.uk.

For my website, see: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/groups/raw-feeding-project/index.aspx.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.