Pure Balance canned food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Canine Nutrition Pure Balance canned food

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    weezerweeks
    Participant

I know I’m being paranoid but I added this canned food to his rotation of wellness stews and Go Fit today and the fact that I bought it at Walmart and it mentions ole Roy on the can makes me nervous. I only use 5 star canned and this is a 5 star. Has anyone used this and do u like it?

#44235 Report Abuse
    cindy q
    Participant

I never used it but I see that you use go fit, is that the canned? How do you like it? I was going to try this.

#44237 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

I just bought some. Haven’t opened it yet, though. I haven’t heard anything about it. The canned is done by Simmons, and the dry by Ainsworth.

#44239 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Hi weezerweeks:
    I use both the stews and 95% recipes in my rotation. They are canned by Simmons. My dog does well on them and also enjoys eating them. I have fed them for nearly a year and I am very happy with them.

I imagine Wal-Mart associated this brand with Ol’ Roy for marketing purposes, maybe loyal Ol’ Roy customers would consider buying Pure Balance. I have noticed on the 95% canned food they don’t print “Premium Dog Food by Ol’ Roy” on the label. Hope it works out for you!

#44241 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi-
    I use all of them also as toppers. Both the stews and the 95% pate. I honestly think the stews look and smell delicious! So far so good! I wish they carried it for cats!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.