šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    leftflipper

Hi

I recently got a Pug and Boston, both from breeders, they have them on Ekunuba and after reading all this i wonder if im harming the dog, I mix a rice and shredded chicken (Bentlys) with a few pellets, RECOMMENDED by the vet.

But what food should i feed the small guys when they start eating properly??

Cause YES holistic watever might be good but IS HILLS?? EKUNUBA? ROYAL etc REALLY THAT BAD??

Any advice would be great.

#23308 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Are in the USA? If not, please list what foods you can get.

#23311 Report Abuse
    leftflipper

I’m in South Africa and we get pretty much all the mainstream foods we get pretty much everything.

My vet recommended rice and chicken through the growth phase. It’s a clean real food for dogs no corn etc he did say ekunuba is good but has corn extract or something,it’s called Bentlys if u wanna look it up. I’m a first time owner so really wanna make sure these dogs are well looked after and healthy.

And the pug is pure pedigree the vet even said the pug is In the best condition he’s seen one so I wanna make her perfect.

Lame but I’m inlove with them.

#23312 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Hills, Eukanuba, royal Canin etc are not worth the money. Do your dogs have any issues?

#23338 Report Abuse
    leftflipper

No issues, just proper separation anxiety when we go to work which is not easy (Sure thats all dogs)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.