🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    goldie d

My dog has very bad allergies to poultry and fish also has pancreas issues so she needs food that is lower in protein and fat. 24% protein or lower 12% fat or lower. Any help would be much appreciated.

I will not do raw food.

#42163 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Well, after a few hours online, I have all I could find:

Addiction: Perfect summer brush tail 20% protein, 10% fat
    Kangaroo Feast: 21% protein, 10% fat
    Steakhouse beef & zucchini: 19% protein, 10% fat
    Figalicious: 19% protein, 10% fat

Natural Balance limited ingredient diet sweet potato & venison: 20% protein, 10% fat

That is all I found. You weren’t specific so I looked at nothing with chicken, duck or turkey. I also looked at nothing that has any type of fish oil.

Not many options with the max protein & fat you’re looking for.

#42226 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Ya know, I really hope this person comes back. It ticks me off when people ask questions, we spend a lot of time trying to help & they don’t come back.

#42438 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

How’d I know?

#42442 Report Abuse
    Shasta220

:/ sorry, Marie. This is why I don’t recall ever taking time to look for specific foods…. I always figure “if this person needs the food so desperately, it’s not that hard for them to take a while and skim thru DFA’s reviews themselves…”

Maybe they just come on here once in a while and will still be back? 😉

To goldie d: I concur with InkedMarie on those foods lol! Those ones and then possibly looking into canned or otherwise home made (I know you said no raw, but home made doesn’t always have to be raw…)

#42446 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I only did all that research because I’m in my recliner, recuperating from surgery. Just pi**es me off when (I assume) they don’t come back. Because I’m on my iPad, it literally took me hours.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.