🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Terri P

I have a precious 2 year old Rott male that has an overbite. I have been looking for a 5 star dry dog food that is smaller in size. Any ideas?

#43508 Report Abuse
    Tina

Blue Wilderness or Wellness Core

#43509 Report Abuse
    cindy q
    Participant

I am switching my 8 mos old standard poodle from Merrick to Orijen, she is really liking the Orijen she picks that out and leaves the Merrick in her bowl.

#43511 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi Terri-
    I have fed both Victor grain free and Nature’s Logic to my lab mix dogs. Both have very small kibble and are 5 star foods that my dogs have done well on. Good luck!

#43513 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Victor, Nature’s Variety Instinct, Canine Caviar and Nature’s Logic are the first few that come to mind that are excellent quality, with very small kibbles.

#43517 Report Abuse
    Steven K

Fromm’s Surf & Turf is 5 star rated and small kibble. My Shepherd likes Fromm foods.

We’ve also tried Dr Gary’s Best Breed. It gets 4 star reviews here, but: the product line was (and is) the result of a practicing vet that saw many diet related issues in client’s dogs. Both our dogs love it. To be honest-after talking with Kent (rep from DGBB), I am going to stay with this food. Very insightful and knowledgeable. 🙂

#43529 Report Abuse
    Terri P

Thank you to all. I have researched the brands given. I have decided to try the Natures Logic. I did forget to mention the whole chicken allergy thing. So the ingredients and reviews convinced me. Thanks again

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.