šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robin S
    Participant

Multivitamins can help support your pet’s immune system and their overall well-being. Vitamin A, C, D, E, K and B vitamins are essential for your pet’s diet, according to AKC. Some multivitamins for dogs include these nutrients, which could keep your pet’s coat shiny and soft, and keep them active as they age. Glucosamine is a natural compound found in cartilage that provides cushion for the joints.

#187332 Report Abuse
    Aussie Pet D
    Participant

Optimal supplements for dogs include omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine, chondroitin, and probiotics. However, consult with a veterinarian before starting your dog on any supplements.

#190526 Report Abuse
    Michelle R
    Participant

I have an old english bull dog. Never had this breed before. He is a rescue and has history of fractures. Appears his back is on the weak side. I am wondering 1) supplements recommended name and why that brand, 2) a good dry food I did see a gentleman named Chris say that merrick was a good quality for this breed but wondering which type 3) is there any other supplement or product that anyone would recommend for strengthen bone and muscle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.