Outlaw Dog Food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Canine Nutrition Outlaw Dog Food

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

tamsam07
    Participant

Has anyone heard of this dog food or currently using it? I would love to hear feedback on it. Thanks!

#24255 Report Abuse

Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

I’ve never heard of it. I just looked up their website and I can’t seem to find an ingredients list. They do however list the protein and fat percentages – they range from 21% – 26% protein and 15% – 18% fat. Based on these values alone and without even seeing an ingredient list I can tell you I wouldn’t use the food – it’s too low in protein. I would however be curious to see an ingredient list, that could help tell whether this is a poor or mediocre quality food. Do you have an ingredient list?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Hound Dog Mom.
    #24285 Report Abuse

Mommadog
    Participant

I just found this info and pictures of the bag with the ingredient list..
    http://www.easttexashogdoggers.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ki9b7on656s6uc1l94k01q2ia6&topic=24964.20

#24288 Report Abuse

pugmomsandy
    Participant

1.5 to 2 stars, even the one with no corn.

#24301 Report Abuse

Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

YUCK!

#24387 Report Abuse

InkedMarie

Not a food I’d feed.

#24407 Report Abuse

tamsam07
    Participant

Thanks ladies, I found the forum with the pic of the ingredients also. I had someone ask me about it, and I too informed him that I didn’t think it was a good food, especially for a dog with food allergies.

#55718 Report Abuse

jay w

Im new to the site and im reading the reviews for outlaw dog food. I GIVE it ***** I have been useing the food and its wonderful. I have 2 pitbulls and there coats are extra shiney and silkey there well filled out and after a feeding there full. Ive used pedigree, purina, diamond, 4-helth, beniful and to me they dont compare.

#55732 Report Abuse

weezerweeks

All the other ones u listed are not good either. No wonder u couldn’t tell a difference.

#59367 Report Abuse

Jordan V

Hello,
    My Great Dane has been eating Outlaw Dog Food for 3 years now. Before we started him on the Premium Gold 26/18 we were feeding Blue Buffalo. Like clockwork we had to go to the Vet every 3mos for infections in his ears. $120 each time. After changing to Outlaw we have never been back for any allergy type symptoms, just routine visits. Saves me money and my dog loves it!!!

#59369 Report Abuse

DogFoodie

Your dog very likely has a food intolerance, Jordan. All it took was feeding a different food, one that didn’t contain the offending ingredient, for the symptoms of food sensitivity to stop. Please take a look at the ingredients in this Outlaw food again, they really are extremely low quality. This is not at all a healthy food for your dog to be eating every single day of his life.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.