"Ultimate Canine Health Formula"

Dog Food Advisor Forums Dog Supplements "Ultimate Canine Health Formula"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Beverly O

Has anyone tried this “Dr. Jones Ultimate Canine Health Formula”? I posted this before in the wrong topic area(duh). But I would like some honest feedback on it. I have a 3 year old Cane Corso that has some knee issues and someone recommended that we try it. They were honest enough to say they had never tried it themselves. So of course I’d like a 2nd, 3rd,4th, and maybe a 5th opinion on it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

#76962 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

I have never heard of this supplement before. Wow! It has a lot of ingredients. Maybe too many? If you are feeding a aafco approved food, your pup most likely doesn’t need all of the extra vitamins and minerals. I would stick to just a joint formula. Hopefully some others will chime in with some good ideas for you.

Does your pup have a torn ligament? What’s going on with the knee?

#76983 Report Abuse
    Beverly O

Yes. She has a torn Cruciate (sp) ligament in her left knee, and the right is not very good. I have been feeding my dogs Blue Buffalo for Large Breed Adults (Chicken and Brown Rice Formula). Is it aafco approved?? We can’t afford $3,000.00 for a knee surgery. We’ve been searching for other options.
    Thank You so much.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Beverly O.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.