🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 14 posts - 351 through 364 (of 364 total)
  • Author
    Dori

Hannah’s none too happy being dressed up. This was one of my granddaughters idea of playing dress up.

The Girls:  Hannah, Lola & Katie photo IMG_0451_zpseqxx1k8w.jpg

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Dori.
    #68520 Report Abuse
    Dori

A better look at Lola in her tutu. 🙂

Lola in her tutu photo IMG_0538_zpsjnids1yh.jpg

#68522 Report Abuse
    Akari_32
    Participant

Dori, they are so cute!

#68523 Report Abuse

Dori,
    they are all so adorable all princesses
    They are all good girls for playing dress-up
    What a group. Did they all have a tea party?
    Ok what is photo bucket ?? Something else i have to join?? Urghh You all are killling me.
    My anonymity is gone-totally gone

#68525 Report Abuse
    Dori

Cheryl, I just figured out photo bucket just before I posted. It’s called photobucket.com It’s a place where you can upload photos that are on your computer, elsewhere too, maybe? Not sure? Anyway, then you can copy and paste it on a forum. LOL I had to go on to youtube to get a couple of tutorials before I could figure out how to copy and paste to the forums. That’s about as much help as I can give you. TheBCnut use to say how un-techie she is so the other day when she posted the Rachels I figured I should at least give it a try once again cause I am fairly tech savvy but the posting of pictures has always eluded me. Now that I’ve done it I realize how easy it is, of course, that’s after looking at the tutorials over and over again.

Thanks for the compliment on “the girls”. Yep, they were having a tea party. They got freeze dried Vital Essential Tripe treats for their “cookies”. They were trying to give them some of their real cookies so I ran into the pantry for “their” cookies.

#68527 Report Abuse
    Dori

Thanks Akari. We think they’re pretty cute too!

#68534 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

omg Dori, ship them all here. I miss my 25 pound lap dog (Gemma)

#68535 Report Abuse
    Dori

Hey Marie, there are days I would be tempted. Of course, I’d have to come live with you guys too cause Jim would surely kill me.

I’m still so sorry about Gemma’s passing. I hope you’re all coping. My three girls together only add up to 18 lbs.

#68540 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Dori,
    We are ok but ginger is acting strange. Gem died then boone went for bloodwork then a grooming then dental (gone all day), then vets again then Er vets. I’m sure ginger is worried he’s not coming back. She could never be an only dog.

#68542 Report Abuse
    Dori

Oh poor Ginger, Marie. If only we could explain things to them and know they understood us. I hope she’s not still wondering where Gemma is? These stories just break you heart. How is Boone?

#68543 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Yeah, if I can figure out how to do something new on the computer on my own, any one can do it. I’m on a few sites that you have to load to photobucket to post and I’m a Mod on one, so I figured I had to bite the bullet…

Dori, they are adorable!!!

#68552 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Boone’s back to normal, Dori!

#68555 Report Abuse
    weezerweeks
    Participant

Oh Dori they are precious. little black one minds me of the dog that won at westminister last year. I love the small breeds. I can’t imagine not being able to pick up my baby. I thought I had another yorkie from United yorkie rescue. He was 3 and an owner surrender but everyone I apply for they kinda suggest I am too old for a young one. I’m only 65 in good health retired and stay with mine most of the day. I told my husband we’re being discriminated against because of age. I want to rescue but now I’m going to look aroun and see if I can buy one a little older than a puppy.

#68557 Report Abuse
    Dori

Marie, so glad Boone is back to “normal”. Good news. Let’s hope Ginger starts acting more like her self soon.

Weezerweeks. The little black one is Lola, 5 1/2 year old Yorkipoo that I’ve had since she was 9 weeks old. She weighs 5 lbs.

It is seriously ridiculous when there is a loving home that is willing to give a young dog a home and yet, the rescues, seem to be living in the dark ages when 60’s was considered old. I’m 66 years old with three small dogs. One 15 1/2 years old and two that are 5 1/2 years old and I got the two younger ones at the same time. Yes, I’d initially thought I was going to go insane having two 9 week old puppies and all it entails at the same time but, guess what, this “old lady” survived. I really do think that it’s just old fashioned out of date thinking. Or they know that the puppies can always be rescued and they’re trying to find loving homes for the older dogs? I certainly wouldn’t consider a 3 year old dog too hard to handle and, unfortunately, a lot of these rescues and placements are run by much younger people so I guess instead of their thinking of us as experienced, with lots of time on our hands, they think of us as old. Just wait till they catch up to us and see how old they think mid 60’s really is.
    I love having the little toy dogs. I couldn’t possibly handle larger dogs and since I’m allergic to animals it’s usually the toy or small breed dogs that have hair as opposed to fur.

Viewing 14 posts - 351 through 364 (of 364 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.