šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sagers2

I am a new 7 week old Pekeapoo owner. I have switched her over to Natures Logic Kibble which I am soaking in water to soften it up. I am also supplementing in between meals with the canned Natures Logic. Is this appropriate for her?? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!!!!

• This topic was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by Sagers2.
    #31638 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

It looks like a good food, so I would say that as long as she is doing good on it, it is a good food for her. But, feeding one food long term is no better for our dogs than it is for us. Here’s a link about diet rotation.
    /frequently-asked-questions/diet-rotation-for-dogs/

#32213 Report Abuse
    rogerharris

Well, if your dog is doing good, you may carry on as it is also a good pet-food. But if you want, you can also try some other brands. There are so many other brands also available in the market. Do a research in your local stores.

#32290 Report Abuse
    LindaW

If you are going to feed kibble, IMO, Nature’s Logic is the best one because it is the only one without synthetic vitamins/minerals. There’s one other out there, but it has RICE–also referred to as “arsenic”. I feed raw–when my pup will it eat. I’d like to feed Brothers Complete because she actually ate it, but am concerned about the synthetic vitamins and minerals which can cause long term problems, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.