Is Merrick cat food any good?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Off Topic Forum Is Merrick cat food any good?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frenky C
    Participant

Hey guys, what’s up?
    I used to feed my English bulldog Merrick Limited Ingredient. I don’t complain about its quality: my Betty seems to love this formula.
    I decided to shift my cat to Merrick and would like to ask the community if Merrick is a good choice for cats? Do you feed your cat Merrick cat food? How long does it last? Did you have any problems with allergy or digestion after you shifted to Merric?

Thx

#157628 Report Abuse
    Frenky C
    Participant

Well, unfortunately my post didn’t have any traction.
    Spent two days investigating Merrick cat food and turns out this brand is a wise choice for feline owners as well.

The Cons. I read this Merrick review by Claudine Sievert where she informs that it was recalled hour times (last recall was in 2018) and ofcourse its quality was downgraded after brand was acquired by Purina.

However, it’s still a very decent option for the price.

The Pros. They have grain free and limited ingredient formulas which is awesome for pets with allergies and digestion problems. Also you will stay on the safe side if your pet is overweight or a picky eater because these formulas tend to taste really well for our cats.

Wrapping it up just want to say that I already ordered a Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain Free recipe and later will share my experience.

#157929 Report Abuse
    Stella S
    Participant

nice!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Stella S.
    #183866 Report Abuse
    kisseefitzr A
    Participant

I heard that this is pretty good food containing all the necessary vitamins for the cat’s health. In addition, the price of this food is optimal. I think it is not worth saving money on the pet, so I buy my expensive cat food. Thanks to this, I am sure that his health is not threatened. Recently I am getting a time-release cat food dispenser https://topcatbreeds.com/time-release-cat-food-dispenser/ because I work a lot and can not always feed my cat on time. The dispenser is very handy, and I especially like the fact that I can control it from my phone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.