🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fran H

Have a Pomeranian who is currently eating Stella Chewy raw freeze dried chicken patties. She loves it but she has loose stools. Any recommendations on a high quality food that isn’t dry that would help with this?

#119698 Report Abuse
    Angela S

someone on this forum told me to try upping fiber in my dog’s diet. my dog was having the same issue-she wasn’t having diarrhea. Her poop had shape to it, but it was too soft, would stick to the grass and it was difficult to pick up. i switched to a food with 6% fiber. she has been eating american journey salmon and brown rice. she’s only been on it for a month or less. her poop seems to be firm now most of the time. of course, now i’m wondering if i chose the right thing, because one of the main ingredients is peas, and i’m worried about what peas can do, as I’ve been reading there is a possible connection between peas in the diet and heart issue. i’m upset that there are so many controversial ingredients and no one can agree on what a good food is. it makes you wonder what is really good for our dogs??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.