šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kyle D

I contacted Farmina and or their Pumpkin Puppy dog food that are stating calcium of 1.8% and phosphorus of 1.4% at maximum. This seems awfully out of line for a large breed puppy. Which they said this meets guidelines and is suitable for a large breed. Can I get some more insight into this? Im concerned about the calcium.

#127156 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Kyle,
    I’ll bump up yor post.

What did you end up feeding your pup?
    I just had a looked at the Farmina N&D Ancestral Grain Canine, Lamb & Blueberry Puppy medium & maxi formula, the Calcium -1.30%; Phosphorus-0.90%…
    https://www.farmina.com/us/eshop/dog-food/n&d-ancestral-grain-canine/401-lamb-&-blueberry-puppy-medium-&-maxi.html

The N&D Pumpkin Grain-Free Canine Lamb & Blueberry Puppy Medium & Maxi formula you post about has had the guaranteed analysis for Calcium & Phosphorus taken down, I cant find it… Maybe your right the calcium is too high.
    Pit love knows more about growing large breed puppies..

#129456 Report Abuse
    Kyle D

I ended up feeding the puppy farmina pumpkin lamb and blueberry. They say that Maximus when I call them. I just hope everything will be ok feeding my Alaskan malamute this food.

#129457 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Kyle,
    Did you read the large breed puppy thread in the diet and health forum?

#129506 Report Abuse
    Kyle D

Yes I did.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.