People please be aware that dog treats Made in China are killing dogs.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY CHEWMASTERS (CELEBRITY PRODUCTS INC.) TREATS FOR YOUR DOGS.
I bought Chewmasters Chicken Fillets for my dogs, the company REMOVED the Made in China from their packaging as a way of tricking people into buying their products thinking they are safe, they are NOT safe. This product KILLED my 7 year old health shih Tzu Gizzy on November 22 of this year. She went into full kidney failure within 2 months of having this product. Please if you love your pets don’t buy them anything made in China, and don’t buy Chewmasters because they are Made in China, the company just doesn’t tell you that. Over 3,600 dogs have become sick and or died from these treats!!Laurie MMember
I wish I had read this sooner.
Purchased the Chewmasters Dental Chews from Giant Tiger Oct 2, 2019, and after giving our 6 year old Border Collie and 12 year old Jack Russell one each we thought they had been poisoned. Severe bloody diarrhea and vomiting for 12 hours.
Please pass this onto everyone who owns a dog. After a quick google search we found SO MANY WARNINGS TO STAY AWAY FROM CHEWMASTERS DENTAL CHEWS CELEBRITY PRODUCTS. (and also learned that the ‘product of Ireland’ is misleading branding.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.