🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cdubau
    Participant

Hey folks!
    If you look by brand it states that this particular food is rated a 5. However when searching through 5 star food this isn’t list. Any idea why that would be?

#66145 Report Abuse

A certain variety within a brand can be higher or lower than the overall line. It would still be listed under the main line not individually.

#66180 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Yup, what Melissa said. Also, even though it is rated well, I would not feed this food, or any other Diamond food, because of their horrendous recall history.

#66183 Report Abuse
    cdubau
    Participant

Dog Obsessed. I did some research on the recall list provided by this site and its been almost three years since a recall related to diamond. Which is why i decided to give it a shot. I just can’t keep weight on my boy (the one in my icon) and this is a very high protien and fat food. We usually switch up their foods but we can’t seem to keep weight on him.

#66205 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

They have had a recall since then, it was a cat food recall so not listed here. And 3 years is about the extreme of their ability to keep their act together. Just recently, there have been several complaints about foods they make.

#66579 Report Abuse
    cdubau
    Participant

TheBCnut can you post any links about the recent complaints?

#113700 Report Abuse
    Craig S

I see it at a 4.5 on the ratings of Diamond naturals

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.