šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 11 posts - 251 through 261 (of 261 total)
  • Author
    Cameron M

Right…sure don’t cite a reference! Yes…I agree the whole world is against you…one huge conspiracy in that our FDA, the EU and Australia all allow Bravecto for nursing mothers.

They do this just to watch young dogs die and so huge corporations can make money…right? Isn’t that what you really think?

You discount science…you discount any thought of the FDA working to save us from harm and prefer some deep dark corrupt theory of pay offs and back street deals. Geez.

Yes…I beleive you…its not like all these breeders would SUE or scream bloody murder and shut it down. Yep…dead dogs left and right where we use bull dozers to bury them.

get a life

#99799 Report Abuse
    Becca

Jane is is extremely helpful to the people that, have experience with bad side effects,or who are looking for information to help them make their mind up whether to use a deadly product or not.

#99800 Report Abuse
    Cameron M

Jane is extremely helpful in citing reports as though they were facts…which in many cases leads to false assumptions. A report that Bigfoot was sighted is not a fact.

The fact is that if there were actually all these horrible deaths and side effects the drug would be pulled or the FDA would immediately order a full review…something that is not happening as far as I am aware.

The sad part is many come here to decide what flea treament to use and all they get is fear of ANY flea treatment…this one is bad…that one kills dogs left and right…oh noo…for god’s sake don’t use that one blah blah blah.

Mixed in is the under current…well fleas aren’t all that bad ( yes…some misguided person actually said that in so many words…ask really what diseases are spread by fleas ( lots and lots))

The push is for natural organic …which by the way I swear by organic in my life when I can…it doesn’t work down south period end of discussion.

So people coming here for genuine information on WHAT TO USE are scared witless and are afraid to use ANY flea control which in turn makes the poor dogs suffer,

Get facts not junk science out

#99801 Report Abuse
    Becca

Hey Cameron I was discussing with my husband 3 days ago that you remind me of the woman that’s on the bigfoot show I actually thought it was you so Jane is stating facts she’s helping a lot of people that use common sense and pay attention and it doesn’t cost anything to pay attention.
    No one will obviously change your mind which is fine but for the rest of us that use common sense and an open mind are looking at all ways of looking at it. some of those tell of our deadly experiences of using products like this and others that have had very bad experiences that’s a fact take that to your science lab

#99802 Report Abuse
    Cameron M

Again …WHAT DO YOU RECCOMMEND FOR FLEA CONTROL?

If you can’t say basically you are as useless as one old wrinkled sock.

Come on…please share…what do you use for fleas and ticks?

Wow…you watch the bigfoot show?? amazing…I haven’t actually met anyone who did but I kinda suspected it was your type show:)

#99804 Report Abuse
    Becca

I already told you what I use for fleas and ticks it’s called hard work it takes a few minutes a day to check your dog daily get a flea comb use a vacuum use vetri science which is what my vet wants me to use. I put one drop of rose geranium oil in coconut oil cause coconut oil as a carrier oil and you put that around their neck to deter ticks. Nothing is 100% nothing.

#99805 Report Abuse
    Becca

My dogs are also on a raw diet I home make and dehydrate their Chicken Treats and liver treats and I also make them homemade cookies with no grain

#99806 Report Abuse
    Becca

I don’t watch the bigfoot show my husband does but if you saw a Bigfoot face to face you still wouldn’t believe it

#99807 Report Abuse
    Cameron M

Well we agree on diet anyway…good for you. I aso steer away from processed foods.

I also stated pages agaon that when I lived in South Eastern PA I never saw a flea…we never used any flea treatments. I could probably get away with no flea treatments in VT as well but there I have tons of ticks to worry about and they carry Lyme. In fact my one dog recently tested positive for Lyme and I placed on her on 3 months of antibotics…

Your hard work natural method will not work here in FL…one 100% will not work because there are so many fleas you can’t even imagine. Sure I could spray poison all over my yard but I refuse to do so. If I didn’t use flea control my baby would be literaly covered with fleas each time she went outside.

Sorry …I won’t subject my dog to that torture and disease risk.

Your right…I would not believe in Bigfoot because there is no such thing…period!

#99808 Report Abuse
    Jane L

It’s a shame isn’t it Becca that we can’t all have a sensible discussion without a certain person, that said they were butting out two days ago, reappears with more misinformation!

It makes no odds to me what product any of you use on your dogs as long as you way up the risks and are prepared for the consequences if your dog is one of the unlucky ones.

If anybody wants any advice ask. I have test results, studies etc. and all FDA & EMA ADE reports. A lot of links are being removed as part of their famous ‘transparency’ now they won their court case preventing the EMA sharing testing reports. It seems they might have something worth hiding!

And re their last retort it has been flagged and is under review and I already shared the link showing this. The announcement was made on the EMA meeting on 17/19th January 2017.

#99809 Report Abuse
    Cameron M

I never said I was going away as long as you keep spouting nonsense. If you want to be helpful how about telling people what you consider safe and effective along with warning them away from certain products??

But no..you actually don’t want people to use any flea control because you really believe they are all dangerous…right?

Your inflated ego has you thinking you actually know science ( you don’t) and you seem to think you know better than the FDA, EU and Australia combined.

Post away Jane and I will meet you word for word because you are actually dangerous!

Yep …such a shame.

Viewing 11 posts - 251 through 261 (of 261 total)
  • The topic ‘Bravecto (chewable flea and tick)’ is closed to new replies.