šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rypke1
    Participant

Just curious if there is any information on this dog food, ADM Proud Paws dry dog food. I didn’t see it listed among any of the products. Thank you for any information you can provide.

#17852 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

I had never heard of it but I just looked it up online and it looks pretty bad. The website I found said it contains by-products, brewer’s rice, wheat and animal digest. The formulas all look pretty low in protein and fat as well (meaning they are high carb). I’d say it’s probably a 2 star food at best, maybe 3 stars for the high protein variety.

#17853 Report Abuse
    rypke1
    Participant

Thank you Hound Dog Mom, I appreciate your help.

#17856 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I agree with HDM. Horrible ingredients.

#17965 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

Hi Rypke1,

Thanks to your suggestion, I’ve added Proud Paws Dog Food to our To Do list. However, due to our current backlog of products for review, it could be a while longer before we get to it. Thanks again for taking the time to make this suggestion.

#17966 Report Abuse
    rypke1
    Participant

Well thank you for having such an informative site. I have learned so much from reading and studying not only the info on dog food but also from all the posts from members. I have sent this site to so many of my family and friends. I love it!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.